Skip to content

I have no idea what is going on... Please join me in happy befuddlement.

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    This... This is the beginning of a new vegetable war... Yet the old antagonists are missing... What say you @Shandyr ?
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    Alan,

Unfortunately I'm going to be out for most of today, and am expecting a delivery of groceries from Ethel's Greengrocer in town. I think Steve will be making the delivery, and after the debacle last time when he left the delivery in an open wooden crate next to the badger set, I would be very grateful if you could take the delivery in and keep for me until I get back, so that my parsnips aren't nibbled by the badgers!

Cheers.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Anduin said:

This... This is the beginning of a new vegetable war... Yet the old antagonists are missing... What say you @Shandyr ?

I see what you are doing here dear @Anduin . It was suspicious, that i couldn't contact with my Master now for days. Yes. In these dark times i must reveal: I'm the apprentice of Master @Shandyr !

You thought, that by removing him you can conquer the forum without opposition.

You was wrong.

I'll stand against your false cauli propaganda, and unite the power of the forum in the holy war of Broccoli!

Come all! Join me and we will build a Brave New World on this Forum!

I see fear in your eyes now @Anduin. You shouldn't fear. You better be SCARED!
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    @BGLover: I thought it was just a very confusing vegetable joke.
  • ValamirCleaverValamirCleaver Member Posts: 184
    joluv said:

And kohlrabi!

That too, thank you for reminding me!...
  • SkaroseSkarose Member Posts: 247
    Anyway, I don't know if this post is in the spirit of this thread, but I do know that I love the Baldur's Gate franchise and think Beamdog has done a pretty stellar job revitalizing the series and furthermore I wanted to come to this forum and share my enthusiasm for the game with other people who enjoy it almost as much as me. It's been a real downer to see this forum reduced being overrun by people with pent up frustrations wanting to fight over opposing philosophical agendas and ideologies.

I'm not a member of this community to tell other people how to have fun. I really enjoy this game and want somewhere to go and say "Wow, isn't this game awesome?" No, seriously though this game is awesome!

Well, I decided that I was going to start a run Version 2 from the beginning and since I'm a Beamdog client I had to wait for release day to get my Version 2 update and since I took my own sweet time, I am only now starting the Siege of Dragonspear.

I feel like I've fallen behind the in-crowd, but I'm having a blast. Version 2 doesn't run that well out of the BGEE shell, but once I just started running it out the BGEE SoD shell it ran much better and looked great. I did have a problem a total of four times with pathfinding, where my partymembers would get held up/stuck in place and I had to go click on them and get them moving again, but that was it.

I enjoyed the BGEE portion of the run. the interface/Character Information needs a little tweaking but it's not that bad, it could just be organized a little better.

Now that I've started the Siege of Dragonspear portion, wow the backgrounds/world are/is so pretty. The voice acting and music are also awesome. I am running the canon party plus Safana ( It's the party I put together at 1st level in BGEE, I don't think I've had Khalid and Dynaheir in my party since 1998), but I can already tell that I'm going to regret not making room for Corwin. Oh well,maybe my next run.

I guess after this week on the forums I just wanted to post something that wasn't defensive, argumentative, condescending, duplicitous or toxic. I just wanted to say I'm playing the new release and having a ball.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Moved this thread to the bengoshi's approved area ;)
  • LoreLore Member Posts: 114
    I am with you OP. enjoying the game :)
  • Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    I would like to restate this for the record friends: Caelar is real and strong and she's my friend. Thank you.
  • Wraith_SarevokWraith_Sarevok Member Posts: 130

I would like to restate this for the record friends: Caelar is real and strong and she's my friend. Thank you.

She's on fiyaaa so far.
    lolien said:

Anduin said:

I see what you are doing here dear @Anduin . It was suspicious, that i couldn't contact with my Master now for days. Yes. In these dark times i must reveal: I'm the apprentice of Master @Shandyr !

You thought, that by removing him you can conquer the forum without opposition.

You was wrong.

I'll stand against your false cauli propaganda, and unite the power of the forum in the holy war of Broccoli!

Come all! Join me and we will build a Brave New World on this Forum!

I see fear in your eyes now @Anduin. You shouldn't fear. You better be SCARED!
    But @lolien who will stand up for the fungi and gals that you love and cherish? Do we really need to go to war when badgers nibble parsnips and carthage still stands?

But if you want war...

I CAN START WRITING IN ROMAN CAPITALS BECAUSE THAT WILL MAKE IT MORE EPIC!
  • SkaroseSkarose Member Posts: 247
    This Thread's PSA has been brought to you by the Beregost Chapter of the Bladesinger's Guild.

"Swords high my friends, such weakness requires no parries or repost!"
    *From the Skarose Codex of Elven Fighter Mages
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Where do I sign?
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    edited April 2016
    @Anduin But Lichdom invloves my body rotting. I'd much rather become a demon or a warlock.
    PS: Or what ever the the equivalent for hell is in this case. I mix these up a lot.
    A common misconception. Lichdom is mostly about not rotting.

But damp and mold is a constant source of concern...
    EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A TOME INTO THE LECTERN. IT’S THE BOOK OF TEMPUS AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE PRAYERS ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, TEMPUS. I DO EVERY PRAYER AND I DO EVERY PRAYER HARD. MAKIN HALLELUJAH SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME "TEMPUS GIVE ME STRENGTH"S OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP THE PSALM. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY SANG THE LORD OF BATTLE'S MOST PIOUS HYMNS. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUT LOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY SEMINARY CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN SEMINARY CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY CHURCH LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 9 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

I SLAM

I see what this is really about.
    Welcome to the jam my friend.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Too much edge. My eyes twinge from those capitals.
  • TheWhitefireTheWhitefire Member Posts: 119
    Man, I wish I could shout about Tempus instead of writing this paper on New Testament Christology... my seminary is boring compared to yours, @Diogenes42
    @Diogenes42 speaks as a true roman.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

Welcome to the jam my friend.

Space Jam?!
    In these trying times, it's important to remember that no Ws, neither SJ nor GS, will ever surpass the TuneSquad's undefeated record vs. aliens.