Skip to content

BG EE 2.0 and Siege of Dragonspear Compatible Mods

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @AstroBryGuy @Artemius_I Added. Thanks :)
  • laptopman666laptopman666 Member Posts: 283
    i wanted to add this, http://gibberlings3.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=27884

the only thing i wouldnt install is removing traps/locks. that bugged some of the areas for me, otherwise, this mod has been working well :)
    @laptopman666 Added with your warning. Thanks :)
  • sersafirsersafir Member Posts: 126
    sersafir said:

mlnevese said:

@sersafir No but they are not updated yet. Some things have changed a lot

I see. So is there a tutorial available to help us new modders make new npcs and/or classes?
    @mlnevese pls
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636
    sersafir said:

sersafir said:

mlnevese said:

@sersafir No but they are not updated yet. Some things have changed a lot

I see. So is there a tutorial available to help us new modders make new npcs and/or classes?
    @mlnevese pls
    I don't think many folks have tried making new classes yet. Making new class kits...well, that hasn't changed; the process is still the same.
  • ThelsThels Member Posts: 1,416

the only thing i wouldnt install is removing traps/locks. that bugged some of the areas for me, otherwise, this mod has been working well :)

There's also a thread here on the Beamdog forums:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/48165/testers-wanted-tweaks-is-dead-long-live-tweaks/p1
    laptopman666
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    So, none of the old BG EE Mods and modding tutorials quick links work anymore?
    They do but some are outdated.
    StoneSwords
  • FlayerivFlayeriv Member Posts: 23
    So, not seeing any other specific posts on this, but v.2.1 and the affects of that.

A few days ago, was playing fine with a bunch of the BGEE mods installed including the NPC master mod, however now Khalid and Jaheira do nothing but provide dialogue options that read "Invalid" and on occasion they even respond by saying "Invalid".

This has even affected NPCs, so when they talk to an NPC the NPC responds by saying "Invalid", and the kicking them out of the party dialogue is full of nothing but "Invalid"

I've not been able to investigate it fully or the effect on any other mods because one of the current problems with 2.1 is that it's made quicksaving and traveling more or less impossible in multiplayer (any attempt to save seems to cause a game crash). However hopefully the above helps modders start isolating problems after the new patch.
    @Flayeriv You must reinstall all your mods every time you update BG.
  • StefanOStefanO Member Posts: 346
    mlnevese said:

@Flayeriv You must reinstall all your mods every time you update BG.

Not really true: You can backup the override-Folder and the dialog.tlk file before the update. Update, and restore the folder and file. Caution: The BG2EE-Update places 5 files in override folder itself. This is unusual. Be sure that you keep these files.

I migrated BG, SoD and BG2 this way today successfully.
    @StefanO it's quite risky. If there are changes in the tlk or you include bugged files in your backup you may have problems.
    Nildar
  • ErgErg Member Posts: 1,756
    mlnevese said:

Erg Do you want Indira added to the list now or would you rather wait until it's out of beta?

@mlnevese, I would rather wait until the new WeiDU has been released, because it will break compatibility with BG:EE if SOD is installed and I will have to update the mod to account for that at least.
    mlnevese
  • StefanOStefanO Member Posts: 346
    mlnevese said:

@StefanO it's quite risky. If there are changes in the tlk or you include bugged files in your backup you may have problems.

the override folder used to be save until beamdog startet to use it. the dialog.tlk is risky, I agree. but even if you are reinstalling, old save files can have string index errors.
    mlnevese
  • GynsburgheGynsburghe Member Posts: 60
    On the topic of dialogue, I've been having difficulty getting mods like NPC Project and new NPCs (tested Tenya) to not be garbled/nonsensical. I have had similar problems with bizarre item text and kit additions, using only mods that are labelled as 'compatible' here. Again, it is funny to see a kit described like the torches in the SoD entry dungeon.

I have successfully modded on a clean install of JUST BGEE 2.1, but SoD *always* seems to create havoc for me. It is kind of funny to be over Gorion's dead body and have Imoen say, "Insignificant problem," and then start talking about stealing wine from Ducal. The widescreen GUI 'override' mod doesn't work for me unless SoD is installed as a side note...

I bought the Steam (MAC) version to avoid waiting for the App store's release, but I'm kicking myself for not buying direct from Beamdog (partially because I was willing to pay $5 for a game I already have, but not full price). I'm not sure that would be different, but I know it is more straightforward to mod (no mod merge).

I'm trying to make sure everything is stable before I go forward, but I fear that even waiting to put SoD in until the end fight of BGEE will *still* do this to NPCs afterwards, as it seems to be happening with anything creating new conversations.

Am I doing something wrong?
    edited April 2016

On the topic of dialogue, I've been having difficulty getting mods like NPC Project and new NPCs (tested Tenya) to not be garbled/nonsensical. I have had similar problems with bizarre item text and kit additions, using only mods that are labelled as 'compatible' here. Again, it is funny to see a kit described like the torches in the SoD entry dungeon.

I have successfully modded on a clean install of JUST BGEE 2.1, but SoD *always* seems to create havoc for me. It is kind of funny to be over Gorion's dead body and have Imoen say, "Insignificant problem," and then start talking about stealing wine from Ducal. The widescreen GUI 'override' mod doesn't work for me unless SoD is installed as a side note...

I bought the Steam (MAC) version to avoid waiting for the App store's release, but I'm kicking myself for not buying direct from Beamdog (partially because I was willing to pay $5 for a game I already have, but not full price). I'm not sure that would be different, but I know it is more straightforward to mod (no mod merge).

I'm trying to make sure everything is stable before I go forward, but I fear that even waiting to put SoD in until the end fight of BGEE will *still* do this to NPCs afterwards, as it seems to be happening with anything creating new conversations.

I would do an uninstall and then a clean install. It sounds like your dialog.tlk file is all kinds of messed up. Unfortunately, this can happen if you do NOT do a clean install.
    mlnevese
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768

Remember to run modmerge first.
    [Deleted User]
  • GynsburgheGynsburghe Member Posts: 60
    edited April 2016
    I think I may have found my problem, at least this time... I have been clean installing and using mod merge but...

ModMerge is failing to find chitin.key, at least this time, probably because the Finder has misidentified it as a Keynote file (.key is used on Mac for that App). I have been trying to strip the wrong file type and icon off, but I have yet to succeed. I may have missed this fail before, which would explain the garbling...

Edit: I spent several hours trying to undo this, and just could not. Another user had to patch SoD (Steam) by downloading to a PC, running ModMerge, and manually moving the modified files back. Rather than digging out an archaic PC, I actually just bought the Beamdog version - which solved the problem. Alas, I now own three versions of BGEE and two of SoD (App Store, Steam & Beamdog).
    Post edited by Gynsburghe on
    That'd do it, unfortunately.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @mlnevese The BG1 NPC link you provided is the download link itself instead of the thread forum

Also maybe you should add or replace the link on this forum of the tweaks mod
    So anyone know of a compatible mod with 2.1v that change the reputation behavior?

Anything to make evil not a punishment but an option.
    @kaguana Actually those were the links the authors gave me. I'll change them but if the authors request otherwise I'll set them back to what they are now.
    Is it possible to rewrite the merchant discount table bonus, so it works with an "U" curve?

10 - 11 Reputation: No bonus.
    12+: progressive bonus.
    9-: progressive bonus.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    @mlnevese The tweaks link was given you by laptopman in this page above because he didn't know the link on the forum.

As for BG1NPC all @AstroBryGuy said is that he have a fix version and I don't think he will mind that the link take straight to the thread, right Astro?

BG1NPC also has a fix ready (to account for the BGEEv2 changes to Coran's quest). I need to wrap up a new release, but a "hotfixed" version is available at https://github.com/AstroBryGuy/BG1NPC/archive/master.zip.

• AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,295
    kamuizin said:

Is it possible to rewrite the merchant discount table bonus, so it works with an "U" curve?

Indeed. The component Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices in the Tweaks Anthology does exactly that.
  • MirandelMirandel Member Posts: 526
    Vynd, drow assassin NPC (new companion) https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/29207/vynd-drow-assassin-npc-now-available-for-bg-ee-tutu-and-trilogy

Works. (GOG version, SoD installed, ModMerge used)
    GenderNihilismGirdle
    Ammar said:

kamuizin said:

Indeed. The component Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices in the Tweaks Anthology does exactly that.
    It's working on 2.1v? If i launch the old tweaks and install only this, it's viable?
    kamuizin said:

Ammar said:

kamuizin said:

It's working on 2.1v? If i launch the old tweaks and install only this, it's viable?
    I am currently playing 2.1 with Unfinished Business, NPC project, SCS (not all components, but most) and Tweaks. So far everything seems to be working. I did not install the Change Effect of Reputation on Store Prices component, but it would surprise me if it did not work.

Be sure to install the Tweaks Antology Beta 3 instead of the old BG 2 Tweaks.
    kamuizin
    None of the Unfinished business components are installing with v2.1 atm :(! All are incompatible with the v2.1, however UB.exe recognize this and revert the install attempt to the previous state.

BG NPC project and beta 3 tweaks installed normally (didn't tried to install SCS). I installed almost all of BG NPC options and about 50% of tweaks (attached).

If i have any bugs on my runs i will let ppl know. Gonna try 2 or 3 runs, if everything is ok i will also let ppl know for the sake of mod test on v2.1.
    kamuizin said:

None of the Unfinished business components are installing with v2.1 atm :(! All are incompatible with the v2.1, however UB.exe recognize this and revert the install attempt to the previous state.

BG NPC project and beta 3 tweaks installed normally (didn't tried to install SCS). I installed almost all of BG NPC options and about 50% of tweaks (attached).

If i have any bugs on my runs i will let ppl know. Gonna try 2 or 3 runs, if everything is ok i will also let ppl know for the sake of mod test on v2.1.

Unfinished business installed fine for me?

Weidu Log:
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #1 // The Mysterious Vial: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #4 // Finishable Kagain Caravan Quest: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #6 // Kivan and Tazok: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #7 // Branwen and Tranzig: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #10 // Place Entar Silvershield in His Home: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #28 // Prism and the Emeralds Tweak: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v14.0_beta_160412
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #8 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #18 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in Gullykin: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Eldoth's Starting Location -> Eldoth Starts on the Coast Way: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #22 // The BG1 NPC Project: Quayle's Starting Location -> Quayle Starts at the Nashkel Carnival: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #24 // The BG1 NPC Project: Tiax's Starting Location -> Tiax Starts in Beregost: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #26 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Cloakwood areas availability in Chapter One -> Open four Cloakwood areas (everything but the Mines): v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v22_20150614
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v22_20150614
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #1910 // Protection from Normal Missiles also blocks Arrows of Fire/Cold/Acid and similar projectiles without pluses: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2010 // More consistent Breach spell (always affects liches and rakshasas; doesn't penetrate Spell Turning): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2020 // Antimagic attacks penetrate improved invisibility: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2030 // Iron Skins behaves like Stoneskin (can be brought down by Breach): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2110 // Reduce the power of Inquisitors' Dispel Magic -> Inquisitors dispel at 1.5 x their level (not twice their level): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2120 // Slightly weaken insect plague spells, and let fire shields block them: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Make spell sequencers, spell triggers, and contingencies learnable by all mages: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Re-introduce potions of extra-healing: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4010 // Grant large, flying, non-solid or similar creatures protection from Web and Entangle: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4040 // Make party members less likely to die irreversibly: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4130 // Move NPCs to more convenient locations: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4140 // Allow Yeslick to use axes: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5000 // Ease-of-use party AI: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5010 // Move Boo into Minsc's pack: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5020 // Remove the blur graphic effect from the Cloak of Displacement: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5050 // Stackable ankheg shells, winterwolf pelts and wyvern heads: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5060 // Ensure Shar-Teel doesn't die in the original challenge: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6031 // Smarter Mages -> Mages only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6041 // Smarter Priests -> Priests only cast short-duration spells instantly at start of combat if they are created in sight of the PC: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6101 // Potions for NPCs -> One third of the potions dropped by slain enemies break and are lost: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v30
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v30
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Restore innate infravision to Half-Orc characters: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #101 // Prevent skeletal and incorporeal undead from being affected by Illithids' Devour Brain attack: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #102 // Change Spiritual Hammer into a ranged force weapon: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #103 // Allow Dispel/Remove Magic to take down Globes of Invulnerability: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #104 // PnP Color Spray: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #105 // PnP Dimension Door: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #115 // Allow Mages to scribe memorized spells onto scrolls -> Scrolls can be scribed everywhere: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #120 // Restore innate disease immunity to Paladins: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #125 // Rangers' Animal Empathy improves with experience: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Additional racial traits for Dwarves: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Additional racial traits for Gnomes: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #201 // Instant casting for warrior innates: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #202 // Revised Bhaalpowers -> Enhance the Bhaalpowers and standardize their casting time: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #203 // Make druidic shapeshifting uninterruptable: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #211 // Make Death Ward protect against Vorpal Hits: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #210 // Restore the Dispel Magic vulnerability to Nishruu and Hakeashars: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #212 // Make alignment detection spells more accurate: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #213 // Expanded saving throw bonus tables for Dwarves, Gnomes and Halflings: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #500 // Slightly expanded storage capacity for containers -> Use the recommended storage capacity value (999): v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #510 // Expanded temple services: v4.42
    ~ATWEAKS/SETUP-ATWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #999 // BG2-style icons for aTweaks content: v4.42
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2150 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> P&P Restrictions: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2350 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Allow humans to multiclass: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2380 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Kits: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2410 // Druids Use 3E Alignment Restrictions: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2999 // Max HP at Level One: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3000 // Higher HP on Level Up -> Maximum: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3012 // Maximum HP for NPCs (the bigg) -> For Party-Joinable NPCs Only: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3030 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3080 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Unlimited Ammo Stacking: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3101 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 40: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3111 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 40: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3121 // Happy Patch (Party NPCs do not complain about reputation) -> NPCs Can Be Angry About Reputation but Never Leave (Salk): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3125 // Neutral Characters Make Happy Comments at Mid-Range Reputation: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3220 // Sensible Entrance Points: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Adjust Evil joinable NPC reaction rolls: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // ToB-Style NPCs: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4050 // Change Jaheira to Neutral Good: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 3
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: Beta 3
    Mr2150