Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge Continues! The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    DM: Kivan always ready for a little... no, wait, I'd better not make that joke here!
  • katastrophekatastrophe Member Posts: 404
    edited September 2012
    Tamoko might be willing to let you pet her kitten, Kivan. Wow. Actually wrote that.

Edit: His name is Razor and he's liable to bite off every digit you deign to put near him.
    Post edited by katastrophe on
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I think Minsc can afford helmet, Claymore and chain mail. Also hamster feed (for Minsc AND Boo, as it is most nutritious).
    Permidion_Stark
    Helmet is most important after a slight blow to the head that has allowed Minsc to understand the squeakings of Boo. Perhaps it is magical? Made of space metal and forged by Hamsters.
    I'm sure Razor and boo will be fast friends.
    Minsc has another 20 gp to play with, if he wants to...
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    edited September 2012
    Kivan's kitten's name is Milo, and he looks like this.

Post edited by Awong124 on
    SophiaSily
    Minsc will add a short sword (I think those are 12 gp) and a dagger. He has Minsc size. People size. Boo size swords. Swords for EVERYBODY!
    edited September 2012
    My cat is Maise and resembles a dinosaur. And I cannot post the picture properly...

Sophia
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I'll go with chainmail, shortsword, shortbow a backpack, 60 arrows. Do we need to buy rations and water?
    @minevese Not for this adventure, no.
    OOC: Yes, my cat is evil incarnate. But don't judge her too harshly, as she takes after her owner. Muahaha.
    Ok. Let's add a helmet to my shopping list :)
    Duelling cats...
    edited September 2012
    My cat is already plotting the others dooms...in between bouts of sleep and now I've gotten her attention and she's clawing me damn it.

Edit:: This is Maise. Beware my wrath. Rawr.
    Now, just looking to hear from @Communard and @Delvarian.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Kivan's cat is super lazy and sleeps in his pack all day, except for when he's eating Kivan's rations.
    Kivan's cat demands better rations. Loudly.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    I will closely scrutinise the development of Edwin in this case...

Good luck all!
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Edwin needs little more than scrolls, spell components and his spell book. He is wearing his usual robe, and a snear upon his face.
  • The_ZealotThe_Zealot Member Posts: 43
    Looking very much forward to this adventure (at least looking forward to following along). Last one was great and this aught to be amusing as well.
    Good. Can I threaten to kill Edwin if he hurts any of my friends in the party with his careless spellcasting before the game even begins? :)
    Do not speak to me thusly fool. Your knowledge of spell casting is only slightly greater than your knowledge of soap, as proven by your foul stench. When my spells save your worthless hide you shall sing a very different tune. ( unless I deem you unworthy of saving...)
    Bugrat
    Minsc scratched his itchy scalp and tried to determine who the little man-witch was talking to. "I think he's a little crazy, eh, Boo?" Boo kept his own counsel on the matter, of course. Louder, he called out, "Swords, not words!" He then returned to sharpening the edge of his sword, which was huge, just like him!
    OOC - We're lvl 1; that's generally advantage: fighter, methinks... Magic missile vs. Kivan arrow... *time for popcorn*
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    @LadyRhian
    Can you let me know Alora's starting money and skill points so I can be ready to adventure. Because I've got the feeling the current party are going to start killing each other before they get to the dungeon.
  • CommunardCommunard Member Posts: 556
    edited September 2012
    OOC: Hey, sorry I didn't see the thread, had to babysit my sister last night. Is Xan's moonblade the same stats as the game (i.e.+3)?
    Good gravy, 3HP? I think Xan's pessimism might have some basis in reality after all! Perhaps he's recovering from some kind of horrific wasting disease? I need to ask some questions since I'm not familiar with the RP challenges I'm afraid: Do I get a familiar? Are the spells limited to the ones in BG or can I use AD&D ones? Ditto with the equipment, caltrops are fun! Also do I use the prices in the Player's Handbook? I'll put a provisional list up and I'll change it depending on your answer if that's OK.
    Spells: Sleep, Armour
    Equipment: Scroll of Horror, 2 weeks of rations, bedroll. Don't think I'll need torches because of my Infravision (Which is actually useful in tabletop).
    OOC: forgot about spells myself, they might come in handy. How about burning hands and shield
    OOC At least Edwin didn't tell Mazzy there was space in his bedroll... That's the point in BG2 she should kill him :)