Skip to content

A Belated Hello from Dameon

Dameon2Dameon2 Member Posts: 46
edited June 2016 in New Members Welcome Area

A Belated Hello From Dameon

My mod is now available, check it out here : https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/59789/mod-swankified-hud-v1-0-sod-gui-overhaul#latest

Hey there everyone! I've been using the forum for quite a while, but I just made my account in April cause seems that these forums have become the main hub for infinity engine enhanced modding now!

My name's Dameon. I'm a 27 year old college student in my third year of Game Development, I specialize in programming more so than the art/design side. I'm a really feminine guy and I fancy both boys and girls.. tho I do tend to be more attracted to males, and kind of see myself as a female in a lot of ways. I'm a huge Baldur's Gate fan from back when they were brand new, still got my Baldur's Gate 1 box, complete with now heavily creased map of the sword coast and tattered instruction manual. Personally I love the enhanced editions, think they are fantastic re releases of the games. That's my two cents on the matter, rose tinted glasses and all!

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Plushies - Techno - Comics - Starcraft - Cute boys with 6 packs
Anime - Cartoons - Books - Elderscrolls - Riding in hot cars with hot guys
Vanilla Milkshakes - Tattoos - Corsets - Parking in hot cars with hot guys
Buying n Wearing cute panties - & Showing them off in hot cars for hot guys
Cheese Cake - Makeup - Nailpolish - Silicone&Jelly - Somthing somthing hot cars, hot guys.... you get the idea.. ;)

Congrats to Beamdog for making this forum the hub for EE modding, it's no small feat.. with stiff competition to boot.

Modding info

I'll be releasing a game play UI redesign for SOD GUI overhaul by @Pecca as soon as I update it for the latest version. If your interested in an update that moves the side bar content to live along the bottom keep an eye out!

Preview:

***I apologize if this is a double post.. i exited out of the last one by mistake :C.. to any mods please just delete the other one if it exists.***
Post edited by Dameon2 on

Comments

• Dameon2Dameon2 Member Posts: 46
    Troodon80 said:

Dameon2 said:

you get the idea

Is there a pattern here? I can't tell.

Welcome to the forum. :-)
    >:) heuheu
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Welcome to the forum! :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    Or...consider the Path of the Beet. You can use it to apply a Beet-down to your enemies. A great Beet makes a great song to wind down after a hard day's dungeon when you are really Beet, or say if your Bard wants to run a theater?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745

Having seen that picture, I don’t believe I will be eating cauliflower again… ever.

Thank you for your support. Eat Broccoli and destroy our mutual enemies!
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    edited June 2016
    Not to mention that being hit in the eye with a Sling Beetlet +1 of Dreadful Acidity is no laughing matter, or Beetlets of Terror which cause even mighty enemies to run in abject fear thinking they have been mortally wounded by the huge stains spreading across them after 5 or 6 hits.

The Path of the Beet....just saying....
  • ber5nie5ber5nie5 Member Posts: 426
    welcome!
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    :cookie:s are love. :cookie:s are life. Remember this, and renounce your false vegetable gods!

*eats a :cookie:*
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    edited June 2016
    Just while you are at it, have a :cookie: +3 as well.