Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

I hate cats!

AlonsoAlonso Member Posts: 781
Oh, my, I never thought I'd say something so horrible in my life. My poor little real life cat looks at me all sad since I told her. What I hate, actually, are Baldur's Gate cats. I'm Chaotic Neutral, and that's the familiar you get with this alignment. I don't know about the others, but cats are worse than useless. They are weak as... well, weak as kitten, and their only advantage is that they are good at hiding in the shadows and scouting. But if you already have a thief with decent stealth in your party (as we all do), that advantage disappears. At that point, they are only good to be micromanaged to stay out of trouble. The moment you forget to micromanage him, he will die on you after just two blows, which will hurt, cripple, and sometimes even kill your main character.

So, as much as I hate saying this, I want to get rid of my cat. Is somebody willing to adopt a lovely cat? Alternatively, can someone tell me how to get rid of the f***** critter without getting the penalty to CON? I certainly accept cheating as a valid solution.

Post edited by Alonso on

Comments