Skip to content

One Last Speech

2»

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    @Shandyr
    One forum administrator is enough and @Dee was not the only one. There is no technical need about @JuliusBorisov becoming an administrator, even if the administrators can chose to replace Dee with some other else and chose him.

And yes @Dee is "only" a member now, free to come here if he want and when he want, free to speak without weighting each world as he now represents only himself and not the board or company positions.

Anduinmlnevese
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited August 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    gorgonzola
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806

About Amber

As for Andrew, we have his tweet and a post in Don't ask me thread about life afterwards.

Thanks for the insights, Julius.
    JuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdlelolienCrevsDaak
  • dockaboomskidockaboomski Member Posts: 440
    It's been real, @Dee .
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    pfft on some 1337 forums i've been a member for decades, such theatrically overwrought announcements of departure would actually get you BANNED!!!

jk :)
    much love. stay metal.
    Skatan
  • killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402
    Dee,

Thanks for your generous responses to my posts. And for being the staff member most willing to interact with fans.

I wish you great success in your writing career. Salut.
    mf2112JuliusBorisovlolien
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    No words can accurately describe the great loss we all feel hearing that Dee has moved on to other things.

Best of luck with the future and lets look forward to when Dee visits these forums again!
    JuliusBorisovmf2112kaguanalolien
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    Just thx, Dee. And if against all odds you become an Ano-fancier, do drop out of your lurk-mode! :smiley:
  • lordkimlordkim Member Posts: 1,063
    edited October 2016
    GreenWarlock
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    it's been a few months, nothing new relevant to replace this as a stickied thread?