Skip to content

Custom PC & NPC Portraits

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    God said:

Used this wench from the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in many ways for facial reference.

Enjoy.

She looks manlier than Anomen. Which is clearly a good thing!
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579

@SharGuidesMyHand Here's a quick and dirty edit for you. I can still make changes if you're not satisfied.

kestrix said:

@SharGuidesMyHand Here you go. The skin/original photo was really.. low res? and I'm not brave enough to completely repaint the skin from scratch. It was my first time however painting hair from scratch!

They both look great, thanks to both of you!

• GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    cameosis said:

a little update on and overview of the project so far (click/view it to expand resolution)
    :

NICE
    cameosis
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    @cameosis Do you intend to do this for all the races/characters? These are gorgeous but I'm one of those who needs all my in-game portraits to match in style. From your original post it looked like you were saying yes, but I'm just checking to make sure.

Either way, absolutely gorgeous. If you do a complete set it'll be the fastest portrait download ever for me.
    JuliusBorisovAerakar
  • cameosiscameosis Member Posts: 28
    edited August 2016
    Elrandir said:

I'm one of those who needs all my in-game portraits to match in style.

welcome to the club! :D
    yes, doing a complete set was the idea, and credit for that plan goes to @smeagolheart and his portraits portraits everywhere (PPE) enhancement.

there are two caveats, however:

a) it will definitely take a (long) while, as it's a virtual ton of profile pictures that need to be reworked and adapted to match, also lots of trial and error, because i hadn't done something like this in a longer while.

b) if interested, shoot me a pm for the second caveat. :D
    Post edited by cameosis on
    ElrandirlolienJuliusBorisovAerakar
  • kestrixkestrix Member Posts: 9
    Does anyone have MiLeah's Xan portrait? I'm dying to see what it looked like since I use her Gavin and Anomen ones currently. Gotta have that eye candy.
  • SanctiferSanctifer Member Posts: 104
    I don't remember she drew a Xan portrait
  • kestrixkestrix Member Posts: 9
    @Sanctifer I was reading an old topic of Enkida's about portrait making and she mentioned MiLeah's Xan portrait as being "hot" while she was working on her version of Jude Law Xan.

My curiosity is killing me though I do enjoy my John Barrowman as Xan portrait.
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Not my type. But you can have a :cookie:
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579
    edited September 2016

Perhaps someone here would be willing/able to apply his or her Baldurizing talents to this pic here?

RodrianAerakarVasculio
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426
    edited September 2016
    Jimstrom said:

If i can i've always thought that Imoens portrait in Baldur's gate 2 did not match her personality, since she is supposed to be Soulless, i would like a portrait that is reflecting that, so when she finally get her soul back, i change her portrait to a more lively maybe smiling portrait instead, so it's a big contrast between each other.

Heeey @Jimstrom! I found  you! :lol:
    . .and look what I got? A "sad Imoen":
    [EDIT]: Credit to @lefreut , probably (?)
    JuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdleElrandir
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @Jimstrom But she isn't soulless for the whole game.
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    And even then, being soulless would rather result in her becoming lethargic instead of anguished.
    That, and Imoen isn't the kind of person who'd throw in the towel and mope.
    GenderNihilismGirdleRodrianAerakarDJKajuru
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by lefreut on
    JuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdleRodrianlolien
  • smeagolheartsmeagolheart Member Posts: 7,963
    Is there a more appropriate soulless portrait for Imoen?
    GenderNihilismGirdle
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    Rodrian said:

Jimstrom said:

If i can i've always thought that Imoens portrait in Baldur's gate 2 did not match her personality, since she is supposed to be Soulless, i would like a portrait that is reflecting that, so when she finally get her soul back, i change her portrait to a more lively maybe smiling portrait instead, so it's a big contrast between each other.

Heeey @Jimstrom! I found  you! :lol:
    . .and look what I got? A "sad Imoen":
    [EDIT]: Credit to @lefreut , probably (?)

This just makes me want to do a twins playthrough with a human female mage/rogue from Candlekeep that uses this portrait and Imoen's colour scheme.
    RodrianElrandir
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426

But she isn't soulless for the whole game.

Jimstrom said:

(...) so when she finally get her soul back, i change her portrait to a more lively maybe smiling portrait instead...

@thedamages you never read all these comments fully, aren't you? :tongue:
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @Rodrian I just saw the quote, tis true.
    RodrianAerakar
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,015
    Wow, great portrait!
    ButtercheeseJuliusBorisovGenderNihilismGirdle
  • LordLeviathanLordLeviathan Member Posts: 97
    Hi guys, I have two portrait request to ask.

First, it's a native american portrait for a shaman run.

Second, it's Kylo ren fanart for a blackguard run.

Several months ago, I ask the same fanart for kylo ren and a soundset for him in the fan creations forum but it's seem my request for a bit much because the soundset so now I only request these two portraits.

But in case someone want to try it anyway here is the kylo ren soundset from disney infinity for use in a jedi academy mod I manage to find.

If someone can turn it to a bg soundset that will be great because I don't have too much computer skills.

Also thank you in advance and I hope I am not asking for too much.

Rodrian
  • LordLeviathanLordLeviathan Member Posts: 97
    So anyone want to help me with baldurising the pictures I post earlier?
    lolien