Skip to content

Alaundo's Alehouse I (Part RP, Part OT, Come relax and have fun)

1101112131416»

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694

lolienSvar
  • XeroshiXeroshi Member Posts: 182
    *Karosim cheers on the bard*
    lolien
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    edited May 2016
    "Where I am from, magic is fairly commonplace. The challenge for any mage is to get oneself noticed by a wizard college or powerful potential tutor. Needless to say, I was not deemed good enough," Ivae admits, feeling a bit alienated by her radically different perspective. Turning her attention to the player, she smiles in admiration and begins to wonder if she'd have done better as a bard.
    Nimran
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    The harpist bows and strikes up another song.

Then, with a smile, she strikes up again.

Finally, she nods to Ivae. "I heard you mention mages and tutors. This is for you."

Svarlolien
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    "And how far has your power grown since then?" Nimran asked the half-elf, seeking to draw her out of her apparent gloom. "Would you say that you have improved as a mage?"
    Svarlolien
    "Yes. My focus and control of my gift have grown a great deal since I left home. A sudden need to use all of one's abilities to survive does that, it seems," Ivae replies with a wry smile. Such are the joys of being evicted by one's own parents, she adds in her head.
    lolien
    Nimran smiled back at her, despite feeling slightly uncomfortable beneath her gaze. Stoat climbed up onto his shoulder and whispered into his ear "Don't let them intimidate you. Be a man, the gods' sakes.". Nimran's smile disappeared in an instant and was replaced with a confused look. "What does that mean, exactly?" he asked his familiar with slight irritation. Stoat simply shrugged and slumped down, laying his head upon Nimran's collarbone.
    Svarlolien
    Ivae quirked an eyebrow at Nimran and took a moment to consider how best to answer. This other mage didn't seem to mean her any harm and might understand her position, so she decided that she would trust him with a little of her story. "I was my father's apprentice from the moment I manifested my abilities. He saw a great future for the family through me. When I failed to achieve his goals, I was cast out and forced to learn to survive alone in the unfamiliar world beyond the family tower," she explained.
    lolien
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Why would Alaundo have anything to do with an alehouse? Surely a great, wise sage like him wouldn't endorse the consumption of alcohol.

Hmm...

I guess he wasn't such a great, wise sage.
    lolien
  • Latronis_PrimeLatronis_Prime Member Posts: 28
    Who else could be trusted to keep this rabble in line?
    lolien
    Rabble rabble...
    wubblelolien
  • mf2112mf2112 Member, Moderator Posts: 1,919
    You rabble rouser...
    lolien
  • KrongirKrongir Member Posts: 19
    Krongir, not usually one for making small talk, decides to get to know his current favourite patron.
    He steps over to stoat and leans down to make eye contact with the ferret.
    "........you wanna see a dead body?" He quizzes the furry creature
    wubblelolienNimran
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    " I resent that! I'm not a dead body, I've just been dormant"

Wubble orders some roast beef and attempts to remember what caused the black out this time.
    lolienNimran
    Nimran picks the unconscious ferret up off of his shoulder and addresses the half-orc. "I think we've seen enough dead bodies for one night." He looked around from one corner of the tavern to the next in an attempt to prove his point.
    wubblelolien
    *Wubble attempts to shift the dead bodies outside so that the atmosphere in the tavern returns to normal (also they're starting to smell)*

"Little help here?

Anyone?"
    lolien
    Stoat proceeds to pilfer through the corpses, finding coins, potions, and gems galore. He pocketed each and every one of them before returning to Nimran's shoulder. Nimran himself looked down and nodded his head at wubble, saying "You got this, bro!"
    wubble
    "Oh very well, I'll do it myself"

*wubble fetches a wheelbarrow and begins to pile the corpses atop it*

"Oh wait, this ones alive"

*wubble checks the wounds of the poor soul*

"CLERIC!!"
    Stoat backstabs the living corpse for 300 points of damage, chunking them instantly.
    wubblelolien
    "UNDERTAKER!"
    Nimranlolien
    Nimran takes a drink, somewhat saddened by the lack of activity in the tavern lately.
    lolien
    *wubble attempts to play a song on the jukebard*
    lolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *Anduin sits at the bar still waiting for a pint*
    lolien
  • DreyyDreyy Member Posts: 118
    Ebnar awakens with a jerk, the sudden abrupt motion takes the Dwarf off guard and he tumbles back off his stool colliding to the ground with a large thud and clang of metal from both his armor and several empty tankards. Groaning he pushes himself up, swearing Dwarf curses to himself. He surveys the room briefly before noticing his clan tankard still sitting on the table. His ice clone had long dissolved leaving the grumpy Dwarf the victor. He grabs it and holds it high above his head.

"Victory be mine at last!" he roars.

He downs the entire lot with several large gulps. After he has finished he slams the tankard onto the table and yells to the barkeep.

"Aye! Bring me more of ye swill! Make it a good'n too, that piss water ye be serving nay worth the gold ye charge!"

The Dwarf belches loudly, grinning to himself he looks about him and arches an eyebrow.

"Eh? How long was i out? Where all these knuckle draggers done crawled out of...?"

He turns his head quickly realising something.

"Vincent?... Vincent! Where ye at ye no good Half-Elf!"

Ebnar gives a moment to allow for a response, but none comes. Annoyed he hits the table.

"Ye best not of gone off with that puny Elf lass boy! Or i swear by my clans mace i'll be shoving my boot so far up yer backside ye be throwing up last weeks supper!"

Clenching his fists and scowling he barks at the barkeep again.

"Ale damn ye! ALE!!"
    wubblelolien
    *Anduin still sits at the bar waiting for a pint... A thick layer of dust and spiderwebs surround him. British politeness suddenly gives in a notch*

"Errrm... Excuse me. So sorry to disturb. But. If it is not so much trouble. Can I have a pint?"
    lolien
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    I didn't know the undead actually drank.

*slides a pint over to Anduin*

Herm, we might need to renovate and clean this place.
    lolien
    *hack* *cough* *wheeze* *ahem* Nimran coughs in sadness.
    lolienAnduin
    *Anduin drinks his pint slowly... Another pint seems unlikely...*
    lolien