Skip to content

Gay Romance

DreamingViksDreamingViks Member Posts: 87
edited November 2012 in Off-Topic
I would really liek to romance one of the new NPCs, do I haft to be female or can I play male and still romance them?
Post edited by Tanthalas on

Comments

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited September 2012
    One of the New NPCs is Bi-sexual so it will cover the gay-romance request from those who want it. other than if you want to romance other males you will have to create a female character
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    I believe it's been confirmed that one of the new male NPCs will be available for romancing as a male PC, but not yet which one it is.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Shin said:

I believe it's been confirmed that one of the new male NPCs will be available for romancing as a male PC, but not yet which one it is.

Which could lead to some fun confusion on your first playthrough

QuartzMoiraSereph
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    ajwz said:

Shin said:

Which could lead to some fun confusion on your first playthrough
    Yeah, an open playing field where you're not quite sure who is on what team should enhance the excitement.

Syntia13
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Syntia13MoiraEpitomyofShynessMedullaOblongata
  • TalvraeTalvrae Member Posts: 315
    And lesbian rommance?
    randyroo
    @Talvrae
    Jalily said:

So, @ Dave, how about that f/f romance option you said was coming sooner rather than later? :)

Dave said:

@Jalily The current plan doesn't lend itself to moving that character forward, but it won't be very long after BGEE that you get a chance to meet her. Still, if another opportunity arises and it makes sense for the character, I'll have your note in mind.

Quartzpaulsifer42CrevsDaak
  • DreamingViksDreamingViks Member Posts: 87
    :( I do wish that all chars could be romancable... Oh well, its the lesser of dissappointments this day anyways (release date..)
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    If there is a cool female NPC that is a lesbian, i will be severely tempted to make a female character just for that.

Yeah, and i won't even be sorry.

I will troll BG and make it into strawberry panic!
    mch202TalvraeseekaCrevsDaak
    @Mornmagor , Thought about the same thing.. :)
    Mornmagor
    TalvraeMoomintrollpaulsifer42
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @Shandyr Right? I did too, I was just waiting for it... :\
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Changing all female NPC's to males and male NPC's to females should do the trick. Makes perfectly sense as well. Just take Jaheira and Khalid as an example.
    Quartzcatheraaine
  • DreamingViksDreamingViks Member Posts: 87
    edited September 2012

Changing all female NPC's to males and male NPC's to females should do the trick. Makes perfectly sense as well. Just take Jaheira and Khalid as an example.

Edwin :3
  • KholdstareKholdstare Member Posts: 160

A male version of Viconia? I WANT IT NOW.
    DreamingViksEpitomyofShynessMoira
  • GiladGilad Member Posts: 38
    Grayvie said:

No gay romances in my Baldur's Gate please.

Well, you can still use that gay character to "disarm" traps by running over them and then let monsters to finish the job :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    TalvraeThe_New_RomanceJaxsbudgie
  • JorkanJorkan Member Posts: 74
    Geeze, lots of over sensitive gay apologists in this thread. The guy just said he doesn't want gays in his game.

Why does every game now days have to have a gay romance? I remember Dragon Age 2 where 90% of the characters were bisexual. Poor writing anyone? It irked me so much it affected my enjoyment of the game.

randyroo
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @Djimmy, ROFL, you just made my day, friend! That video almost perfectly depicts the way two gay men interact when there's the added dimension of physical attraction, and the way two enlightened straight men act when there's not. My favorite kind of straight dude, and they're all too rare in the world, is one who can have a "bromance" with a gay guy.
    [Deleted User]
This discussion has been closed.