Skip to content

Good puns

1789101113»

Comments

• BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    edited January 2017
    That must have been it, I hear she really smelted Bob's heart. He even furnaced her new apartment with some really high end stuff. Al's attempts to win her over were clearly in vein. Whatever the case, iron from the party as fast as I could to get away.
    Post edited by Belanos on
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    To think, going at it hammer and tongs over a piece of tail-ings.
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Heard on the BBC

400 years ago Queen Elizabeth the First met with the Earl of Oxford. When the Earl made a low obeisance to the Queen, he happened to let go a fart. This year, Queen Elizabeth the Second will be faced with an even more unsavory Trump.
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234

Heard on the BBC

400 years ago Queen Elizabeth the First met with the Earl of Oxford. When the Earl made a low obeisance to the Queen, he happened to let go a fart. This year, Queen Elizabeth the Second will be faced with an even more unsavory Trump.

While I might agree with this, I intend to avoid as much about pres-elect Von Clownstick as possible. Call it escaping from reality, but for me personally it diminishes my pleasure to see or hear his name in topics that aren't about him or politics in general. Not sure politics even has a place on these forums. No offense to anyone btw.

*casts Protection From Evil*
    I just got back from the hospital and now my wallet is gown. They're trying to sweep it under the drug but I'm not going to let them, I needle the money that's in it. It's a real smug bunch that I've been dealing with on this matter, suture of themselves.
    I had a pretty strong reaction to my meds the other day. I was totally trippin' Bhaals. #WildSurge
    Sjerrie said:

I had a pretty strong reaction to my meds the other day. I was totally trippin' Bhaals. #WildSurge

Ah, back to the god puns. That really brings a Tyr to my eyes.