Skip to content

Issue 3 of the Wild Surge! In This Issue: Dragonspear's Birthday, and Endless Immortal Torment!

LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937

I'm honored to bring you the third issue of the community made magazine: Wild Surge.

This third issue of our community-made magazine had a slight delay as we waited for the announcement of Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition from Beamdog. To be quite honest, real life also caught up with many of us a bit, but we persevered. Inside of this issue, you will find articles about PST:EE, the one-year birthday look back at Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear, and a smattering of other things such as a modding tutorial, game reviews of Andromeda and Torment: Tides of Numenera, and more!

We would like to thank many people for making this issue possible: @Anduin, @Buttercheese, @CrevsDaak, @deltago, @JuliusBorisov, @LavaDelVortel, @LordRumfish, @O_Bruce, @semiticgod, @SFisch, @typo_tilly, @Vallmyr. If I have accidentally left anyone out, let me know and I will add you to this post.

On a personal note...
I would like to give special thanks to deltago, typo_tilly and many others for bearing more of the weight of the work for this issue and putting up with my delays. I have personally been dealing with depression, a death in the family, and I also fell in love so my world has turned a bit topsy-turvy.

We are always looking for new ideas and help with the magazine. If you'd like to contribute, please email us at the.wild.surge@gmail.com.

And, if you missed it, you can read issue 1 here, or you can also read issue 2 here.
Post edited by LordRumfish on

Comments

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    I don't see the link for issue 3?
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    I asked deltago for some help about the image. If you click the box though, it loads the issue.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LordRumfishLordRumfish Member Posts: 937
    edited April 2017
    Okay, so I selected "View Image," and then I did "view image in new tab" when I right clicked on it, and that gave me this new url which seems to work.

Edit: It is prettified now.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Anduin said:

Excellent work @LordRumfish . Your efforts and those of your colleagues are appreciated!

Just don't expect me to clap okay? This is a particularly hard manoeuvre to complete as a floating skull...

You could chatter.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    Another great issue. :)

I especially enjoyed Typo Tilly’s Tides of Numenera review as I haven’t yet had the time to play that one. I was most surprised to hear that the game is as short as it is. Also that the companions were not more memorable. That is disappointing to hear. Still, it does sound like it is an interesting world.

The “Corpse’s Corner” was as usual... Insightful? Not just another pretty face, our Anduin. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.