Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

"Maybe this time" [NO-RELOAD THREAD]: "The Tale of TEN THOUSAND Trials"

Comments

• YingusXiaousYingusXiaous Member Posts: 10
    @Alesia_BH Awesome run! You're making good use of power attack and smite, which is really unconventional -- greater whirlwind and critical strike do way more damage, but of course damage isn't everything. What are the limits of this strategy? For example, you didn't use it against Irenicus -- presumably because he's immune? Do you expect this to carry through to the endgame of ToB?

ArctodusWise_GrimwaldAlesia_BHJuliusBorisov
  • Alesia_BHAlesia_BH Member Posts: 408
    Oh, and, btw: Great stuff, Enuhal! I'm really enjoying Arbogast

Wise_GrimwaldEnuhalJuliusBorisov
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 2,333
    edited September 2017
    Tried a Hammer of Moradin kit for the first time, this time on core.
    Once more failed fighting Krumm. :( I thought that using Moradin's Hammer the result might have been different particularly as this time he had a shield, however the result was the same Caldo fled and Krumm was lethal. :( My character had reached level 3.

Just realised why he failed. I think Krumm's belt protects against blunt weapons and in EE he has a +1 weapon. :(

Alesia_BHGate70JuliusBorisov
  • PokotaPokota Member Posts: 558

Just realised why he failed. I think Krumm's belt protects against blunt weapons. :(

Yep - Destroyer of the Hills gives +4 against Blunt weapons, like how Elves' Bane gives +4 against Piercing and Missile.

Wise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisov
  • Alesia_BHAlesia_BH Member Posts: 408
    edited September 2017
    Yuppers. We're on the same page exactly. :)

(And I loved your statement of the case for Smite & Power Attack.)

Best,

A.

NW: As a reminder to non-EE players, the Sling of Seeking will stack strength damage in classic installs

Post edited by Alesia_BH on
    ArctodusWise_GrimwaldJuliusBorisov