Skip to content

Your Party Screen Shots

Comments

• brunardobrunardo Member Posts: 526
    And now escaped Irenicus chateau with yoshimo headed to the copper coronet to recruit some allies...

Im thinking Korgan, Dorn, Edwin, Haer and torn between Jan or Hexxat for my needed thief after booting yoshimo for this evil playthrough...
    sarevok57AerakarVasculio
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768

brunardo said:

Have you seen the actress that voices Neera...Take a look @Grum and @tbone1...I would let her drop a cow on me anyday of the week ;)

I've found that in real life if you express appreciation for an attractive young woman by saying: "I would let her drop a cow on me," people tend to look at you funny.
    Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
    Godbrunardo
    lol I almost forgot about this @Permidion_Stark ...but you guys agree with me she's hot right?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    oi i was going to post some screenshots today but apparently the shots i took seemed to have disappeared into limbo and will never be found again, such a pity ( it was going to be my party's inventory of coming back from the underdark, quite cluttered, but organised ) oh well, i guess i will just make a post of my "Ultimate Power Gamer Party of Power" once they hit 8 million XP ( they are at 4.5 million at the moment )
    brunardo
    hope you find them and post them @sarevok57 I want to see :smiley:
    interesting, it seems that if i press the Print Screen button on my laptop, it doesnt take a screenshot, although it worked with the EEs when i used the beamdog client, but with the steam client, it seems to be no dice, unless they are saving somewhere else, but i haven't the foggiest on where else it could be saving, i've looked everywhere
    brunardo
    now that is one hell of a save

AerakarbrunardoVasculio
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited October 2017
    You have been waylaid by enemies and must defend yourself!

Before:

After:

Happy days!
    sarevok57brunardogeorgelappiesVasculio
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,015
    10 daggers for 10 bandits, well done!
    Permidion_Stark
    Too bad about the print screen not working but like that dwarf party @sarevok57 , nice one!
    Now my party I've got Amelyssan, Yoshimo (temporary) Korgan and Jan soon to have Haer and edwin joining but whats this...

Irenicus also kidnapped Caelar who just escaped and now doing a back to back Amelysan/Caelar run!? :o
    sarevok57AerakarVasculio
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,015
    Great bard photos and love the character backgrounds.
    brunardo
  • GodGod Member Posts: 1,150
    Those girls come from @ineth's IWD-style portrait collection. Highly recommended, even though I typically prefer my characters drawn BG2-style.
    Aerakarbrunardo
    Went through the game on easy to refresh my memory. Now the party has to make it through HoF with @sarevok57's mega mod, the Stronger Creatures mod, and a few more hardcore difficulty enhancements of my own.
    Aerakarsarevok57brunardoVasculio
    The party ventured to Burial Isle in search of clues about Wylfdene, where they had to face two very
    powerful vampires and a lich. Only thanks to Arra's protective and dispelling magic as well as the disruptive power of the Three White Doves were they successful.

Arctodussarevok57Vasculio
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @thespace indeed...

my most recent BG1 play through ( i think this is my 3rd? 4th? 5th? start to a full play through since the 2.5 beta came out, solo games getting easier and easier, just finished one with a barbarian HAW!, anyway.... )

got waylaid by 10 bandits on the way to the friendly arm inn, and survived to tell the tale:

Aerakarbrunardoirving15Vasculio
    Nice battle, right down to 1 HP lol - keep up the playthrough
    brunardo said:

Nice battle, right down to 1 HP lol - keep up the playthrough

actually i just had it again ( same play through ) on my way to the nashkel mines, but on the first attempt dynaheir died, and on the second attempt jaheira died when there was only one left ( urgh ) and on the third attempt, no bandits, lame, just lost out on 500+ GP
    brunardo
    Lol thats hilarious Snow/dwarf party and sings all day...ok I"ll update on my buggy AMelyssan Mod run as its been awhile.

here my party is getting chased by a dragon "please dont follow me out the cave" we yelled...

OOPS we tricked you :blush:
    AerakarVasculio
    so it's time to make another bg run, and i was thinking, what should i do this time? and i thought; im going to make a HP run, im going to see how many HP my character can get without the use of temporary effects ( so only effects from class/level/constitution/items no spells or exploits ) so without further a due here is my team of misfits that will be accompanying my dwarven defender whose goal is to gain more HP than any other bhaalspawn has dreamed of:

AerakargeorgelappiesbrunardoVasculio
    alrighty, so the merry band of misfits have been going along the sword coast, picking up goodies, do heroic stuff and all that jazz and meet up with Mulahay, which was turned into mince meat, along with all his other baddie compadres:

so after that scuffle, here is how the team looks now:

AerakarVasculio
    next on the journey is the visit with tranzig and it went well for the misfits, but not so well for tranzig

and then the misfits stopped off at the flesh golem caves to pick up the awesome tome of constitution, that book mixed in with buckley's buckler will crank my dwarven defender's constitution to 21, absolutely solid

finished all the side quests and took a visit to the bandit camp, and found a group of not so friendly chums:

and then of coarse the outcome:

and then a team update:

and then the band of merry misfits made it through the cloakwood and took out the main ring leader of cloakwood:

and then a team update:

and now it's off to baldur's gate the city

AerakarVasculio
    alright, baldur's gate the city has been cleaned up, and it was time to take out the iron throne leaders, with battle beginning to look like this:

now, if you noticed in the previous screenshot all those pretty amulets and that wand icon on the portraits? well this is what happened shortly after:

i tried to screenshot all those fireballs wasting those baddies but the animation for the fireballs was just to quick, but alas, the battle was won without a hitch:

then comes the team update:

now it's off to candlekeep to collect more goodies and XP

AerakarVasculio
  • MatthieuMatthieu Member Posts: 386
    My newest Dwarf Defender has some atomic rolls too, will post it later
    edited January 2018
    okay, so finished chapter 7, gibbed some assassins, and took out some dopplegangers at the ducal palace, but i was still short of 161 000 XP, so off to durlags tower i went to get some XP and a couple nice magic items, after i got the large shield +2, mace +2 and sling +3 i had enough XP to hit 161 000 the time i went to Sarevok, so down into the maze i went, got through there and met up with a not so friendly group of chums, so invisible i went and unleashed 31d6 worth of fireballs on them and here is the result:

miraculously most of them survived, talk about die hards, although the battle was quick after that hell storm, so baddies were dead, and now it was time for the final battle, and with a final HP total for my HP run as follows:

a whopping 149 HP, not to shabby for a level 8 character not using potions or spells, and then the rest of the team as follows:

and now for the final battle:

first was angelo, he is a must when taking out first, since he like to cast dispel magic and that is an absolute killer, so with 5 nitz guys going range ( 2 of which are using arrows of dispelling ) this is the result:

next on the list is semaj, since tazok is being a silly nilly hiding still, and wanting to keep sarevok till last, it's semaj's turn to be chopped into bacon bits, with again 5 ranged chums ( 2 still using arrows of dispelling ) this is what happened to him:

now tazok finally comes out of hiding and goes after the archer, so it was time to stop using arrows of dispelling and bring in the arrows +2, everybody forced attack tazok, while Alphus Omegus keeping sarevok at bay, this is what happens to tazok when 5 ranged attackers attack him all at once:

now sarevok was a tricky one, not because he is necessarily difficult but because it is very difficult to get a screenshot of him dead, apparently the game no longer says: sarevok has fallen, a final game save has been made in the final save slot, so sarevok just died and i couldnt get a screenshot, so then i had to start the battle ALL OVER AGAIN and get to the point where it was just sarevok, with pretty much the same results. Then my dwarf holmes used his defensive stance and had everybody just go full out range, and with only one successful screenshot here is the result:

so that ends BG1, now it's time to head over to BG2 and see how much higher i can get Alphus Omegus' HP to become

brunardoAerakarVasculio