Skip to content

Do you have a secret crush on a forum member?

Comments

• ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664

@mlnevese: I'd recommend drawing hearts instead of pentagrams. We're trying to be romantic here.

But Enochian is the only way to go.
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944

@brus: A simple message will work. Just write "you have a secret admirer!" on her bathroom wall in pig blood.

EDIT: Make sure it's really pig blood or it won't seem sincere.

I think I'll buy her secretly a ham in shape of the heart. It'll be easier. But your "you have a secret admirer!" idea would carve in her memory pretty hard.
  • Eadwyn_G8keeperEadwyn_G8keeper Member Posts: 541
    edited February 2016
    The fundamental problem here is that once you know the Secret Arts of Love, if you don't really use them in a powerful way, your deeper Self knows you are not really serious...and so does his/hers.

In order for an empowered declaration to be genuinely romantic then, one has to include a cryptic cypher hidden in some intriguing fringe element that will allow one's intended Beloved to eventually disenchant him/herself. Anyone unable to guess that such a key absolutely must be included [~lest the Enchanter becomes self-imprisoned] and knows to look for it will probably prove uninteresting erelong and be routinely disenchanted with no harm done.....er, hopefully. :wink:

And as for the Enochian, a big thumbs up. Gaelic is also good with a flavor all its own. Ave Annwyn!!

Alas, woe is me, for I have heard the Seagulls calling... [cue the Celtic Harpl
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    Specially for @typo_tilly :smile: :

The Jay Boys - Tilly
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SkaroseSkarose Member Posts: 247
    edited April 2016
    They know who they are ;)

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Sorry, I'm already taken. I know, I know, tacos are delicious.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    What I imagine marrying @Anduin would be like.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I love the idea I would be the bride... I am after all dressed in white!

But who would walk me down the isle to my beloved?
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Well martians can shapeshift at will... I could do it looking as whatever you wish...
    A turnip?

"The mummy and the turnip" a love story with bandages. Soon... in a theatre near you.

Someone should write that story and submit it to the magazine :)
    Anduin said:

A turnip?

Sure... no problem... shapeshifts into a turnip... "good enough?"

Good thing we're telepaths too...
    This is amazing! The wedding will be talked about for years! Hovering proudly beside me as I hold onto your roots, while I skip to my betrothed...

Can I call you Dad now?
    Of course!
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    If anyone gets the courage, impetus or whatnot to know and maybe tell, do go for it!

But also take any silence or feedback to desist, respecting that for some, on-line is always off.

I perso think true emotion can be created on-line, but I tend not to crush, rather feel admiration and sympathy. Sometimes sadly exasperation or sadness at what I think is cruel or harsh.

Shutout to a courageous gal. And a father and husband whom has a difficult condition and a different worldview.
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    And that young man with picture perfect cursive, and need for communication skill I did not possess. For that I am sorry.