Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Scumbag Nameless One: I met the giant, Genocidal servant of entropy. I set him free.
    Cloutier said:

Reminds me of Amora.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768

I don't think this needs a caption, but feel free to add one:

What it needs is someone to replace the magazine cover with the cover of the Adventurers' Guide.
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957

The saga continues. Had to slightly censor it from the original, wouldn't want to break any forum rules now, would we ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I am not familiar with every mod ever, obviously, so feel free to expand the list ~

What your favourite Baldur’s Gate romance says about you - Mod Edition:

Ajantis Ilvastarr: Your favourite movie of all time is A Knight’s Tale from 2001.
    Branwen: You only listen to power metal and once bought a drinking horn at a medieval market.
    Coran: Oh honey …
    Dynaheir: You are a huge sub and wear a choker in public.
    Edwin Odesseiron: You regret every one-night-stand you ever had.
    Haer’Dalis: Even if you are not a personal fan of [insert kink here], you sure as hell tried it at some point.
    Imoen: You once got drunk and then made out with your cousin.
    Keldorn Firecam: You unironically call your partner "daddy" and don’t even feel a little bit ashamed about that.
    Kivan: You had the biggest crush on Kurt Cobain.
    Romantic Encounters (BG1): You are a virgin and got all your sexual education from reading adult fanfiction.
    Romantic Encounters (BG2): You write adult fanfiction.
    Saerileth: You are either still a teenager or you should seriously reevaluate your life choices.
    Sarevok Anchev: Same as Imoen, but you are also kinky as f***.
    Shar-Teel: You are 30 and live in your mom’s basement, spending all day watching adult anime on the internet.
    Solaufein: Romeo and Juliet is your favourite stage play ever.
    Tsujatha: You believe that The Lord of the Rings is flawless in every conceivable way and get personally offended when people disagree.
    Xan: You used to make edgy™ Evanescence AMVs as a teenager.
    Please stop talking. You're making me want to try more mods. By which, I mean, do more!

I could give a relatively complete list of BG2 romances, but I'd suck at making them memes.

F PC romances:
    Adrian, Angelo, Aran, Arath, Chloe, Dace, Darian, Farin, Gavin, Isra, Kari, Kelsey, Sarah, Sime, Sirene

M PC romances:
    Amber, Arath, Dace, Fade, Faren, Isra, Kari, Kiara, Kim, Leina, Nalia, Nathaniel, Ninde, Rjali, Sheena, Sime, Sirene, Taim, Tashia, Tyris, Yvette

/sits back with popcorn
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Hmmm Branwen makes a good case.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985

Branwen: You only listen to power metal and once bought a drinking horn at a medieval market

Hm, would planning a vacation to L'anse aux Meadows count?

• Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    Crypt Thing is a misunderstood superhero with a spiritual connection to The Black, right?
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875

Ah yes, I think I have a set of shimmishangas mounted on my wall...
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    If he's a lizard king, can he do anything? Can he make the earth stop in its tracks? Did he make the blue cars go away?
    *hides in some abandoned basement with his obscure references*

I’ve been browsing some old D&D book pdf’s and decided to take some screenshots …

I think a Lizard King is supposed to be a Lizard Folk mutated by forces of the Abyss, which explains the chaotic evil alignment while the average Lizard Folk is (true) neutral.
    edited May 2017
    Some Lolth memes.

Post edited by JuliusBorisov on

Crypt Thing is a misunderstood superhero with a spiritual connection to The Black, right?

Do not bring your evil in my crypt.
  • QuickbladeQuickblade Member Posts: 957

Some Lolth memes.

I want to know the origin of this meme pic now. Baby unicorn? Is this sort of like Bavemorda being "defeated" by Elora Dannan in 'Willow'?
  • bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    bleusteel said:
    By Odin's spear, man, why did you bring that up? Now and need steel wool, bleach, and medication to get rid of those memories that I'd thought I'd erased.