Vitor said:

Shag: Jaheira
    Shag: Viconia
    Shag: Aerie
    Marry: Boo

I think that's illegal.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited January 2014

Marry: Bodhi. I mean come on. Can't be more soul sucking than.... ahem...

Ever heard of the Lamia? (not Genesis song from the Lamb Lies Down on Broadway, the legend about a vampire, I won't post a link because it seems that when they portrayed her they didn't care for clothes) I think it was a Roman Legend, maybe I'm wrong, I'll give it a check.
    EDIT: nope, it was from a Greek myth, well, they had the like same gods with different names until 391 AC.
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018
    CrevsDaak said:

Marry: Bodhi. I mean come on. Can't be more soul sucking than.... ahem...

Ever heard of the Lamia? (not Genesis song from the Lamb Lies Down on Broadway, the legend about a vampire, I won't post a link because it seems that when they portrayed her they didn't care for clothes) I think it was a Roman Legend, maybe I'm wrong, I'll give it a check.
    EDIT: nope, it was from a Greek myth, well, they had the like same gods with different names until 391 AC.
    there is a Lamia in IWD, I think. Well, it is in one of the D&D games somewhere anyway. But yeah. I think that Bodhi is a bit more..... Something... Maybe personable? Or vicious?? Anyway, I'd bet that marriage would be a slow descent into someplace hot, but I bet it would be a heck of a ride.

I am currently reading (for the first time) Dracula. I have to say I am loving it and highly recommend it for anyone who hasn't read it yet.

sorry for the digression. Back to the topic.

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited January 2014
    My dad's family is from near the city of Lamia in Greece, named after the chick from the Euripides play.
  • MoczoMoczo Member Posts: 236
    Shag Neera. Chaos, baby.
    Kill Dorn. Which I do anyway!

And well, after THIS...

Perhaps a few of you rivvin need reminding of precisely who you speak about so blithely, hm? As I have often said, I'm sure you can imagine many wonderful scenes... but they would not exceed the truth in intensity, depravity or tenure, I assure you.

Marry Viconia. Because a life of evil just started to look a lot more intriguing.
    Mmmm. Had to be matrimony. 'Shag' implies a one-time thing, and I am RAPIDLY being convinced Viconia is a lifelong addiction.

Vitor said:

Shag: Jaheira
    Shag: Viconia
    Shag: Aerie
    Marry: Boo

I think that's illegal.
    I'll allow it :)
  • ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
    Shag: Hexxat (seriously what's with all the Hexxat hate? I've done two run-throughs with her and not once have I thought "she's a dispicable person." She's just a poor little vampire.)

Marry: Viconia, only if you are a real man. A fully realized, grown ass man that can rise to her challenge, take control with confidence and discipline, match her intensity, and win her heart in a way no other ever has. Understand this is a life or death proposition, because if you fail, she'll kill you for your weakness and arrogance at even attempting. But if you succeed, she's the type that'll be loyal to you for life, and what a satisfying life that'll be. Afraid to go for it all? You aren't really living!

Kill: That stupid, insecure, annoying, psychotic wild mage Neera. She's a lying, immature teenage-angst ridden semi-emo mongrel half-breed peasant who is nothing more than a headache to be in a relationship with. If you stand her next to Viconia, with her noble, confident, powerful demeanor, Neera is a child playing, quite poorly, at being a woman.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    @ZaknafeinBaenre: You have summed up Neera better than I ever could. She actually looks like that next to any other female NPC; not even Aerie is that immature and annoying.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122

and always, Shar guides my hand.

does she? ;)
  • Viconia_DeVirViconia_DeVir Member Posts: 80
    Moczo said:

Mmmm. Had to be matrimony. 'Shag' implies a one-time thing, and I am RAPIDLY being convinced Viconia is a lifelong addiction.

An ear for words of wisdom will serve you well if you seek to tread such heady, shadowed paths.

Marry: Viconia, only if you are a real man. A fully realized, grown ass man that can rise to her challenge, take control with confidence and discipline, match her intensity, and win her heart in a way no other ever has. Understand this is a life or death proposition, because if you fail, she'll kill you for your weakness and arrogance at even attempting. But if you succeed, she's the type that'll be loyal to you for life, and what a satisfying life that'll be. Afraid to go for it all? You aren't really living!

Kill: That stupid, insecure, annoying, psychotic wild mage Neera. She's a lying, immature teenage-angst ridden semi-emo mongrel half-breed peasant who is nothing more than a headache to be in a relationship with. If you stand her next to Viconia, with her noble, confident, powerful demeanor, Neera is a child playing, quite poorly, at being a woman.

Such boldly-sung praise might ring hollow, jaluk, were it not for your obvious acumen. Be wary such boldness doesn't become your downfall. A twisting, serpentine paradox it is; to seize control and yield utterly in the same heartbeat. Izil phor, ji harl.
    ajwz said:

does she? ;)
    The question that should tumble next from your lips, wael, is if you feel you've truly Shar's cold favour upon you!

ajwz said:

does she? ;)
    The question that should tumble next from your lips, wael, is if you feel you've truly Shar's cold favour upon you!
    I'm not sure if I do, but I bet I could warm it up for her if it was
    ajwz said:

I'm not sure if I do, but I bet I could warm it up for her if it was

... ... ... Shag: The dark goddess Shar?
    @the_spyder well, I'm reading Dracula too, I'm near the end, but reading in the iPad is definitely not for me, I have BG:EE there so I tend to, em, well, get distracted :D.
    @CrevsDaak - I'm reading on my Kindle Fire. Inside, that's just fine. Outside not so much. One of the reasons I am so glad that kindles speak to each other. Plus my original kindle has insane battery life, so... I can't wait till BG comes out for Kindle.

So, mark 2.

Shag - Neera. If for no other reason than, she's got a lot of spirit and she's young.
    Marry - Branwen. I've never really gone for the religious ones (though they usually go for me), but I do have a huge thing for Nordic Warrior women
    Kill - Dynaheir. I figure that I do that every game anyway. Why break the pattern.
    @the_spyder I can't even read outside with the iPad, well, unless it's night, but, WATCH OUT VAMPIRES!!!
    I prefer to be inside at night :)
  • ZaknafeinBaenreZaknafeinBaenre Member Posts: 349
    Viconia,

It is that awe-inspiring moment of truth for which all other moments are meant to prepare one for and all subsequent moments are meant as testament to its significance. Tis not a paradox, but a leap of faith. One that can land a man on top of the world, or in the bowels of the deepest drider pit. I fear not the drider pit.
    I kinda gotta say that I don't think Marriage and Viconia go together. It's kind of a miss-matching of concepts. Drow women do not respect males enough for marriage. Nor are they monogamous by nature.

Plus, the pleasures that she would bestow would probably break a man if bestowed more than a few times. Certainly they would probably ruin (in more ways than one, and some of them quite unpleasant) him for other women. Still, she falls solidly in the 'shag' department albeit multiple times if possible. But I just don't see her as 'the marrying type.'

all in my opinion.
  • Viconia_DeVirViconia_DeVir Member Posts: 80
    edited January 2014
    @ZaknafeinBaenre

Perhaps you speak claptrap, perhaps you speak truth - either way, jaluk, one cannot fault your daring, although those who do not fear the drider pit are often those who have not set foot in one! A leap of faith is a leap of trust, and once I would have happily told you trust was the preserve of the foolish and the dead. Still, your words prove you understand this well enough. In any case, I've no desire to become a morosely leaden weight about the throat of this surfacer game! I've little objection to the spirit or candor of ribald discussion, and less desire to quell it since so many rivvin here display such... adventurous tastes when it comes to their preferred ss'inssrigg! Perhaps the hope is to tease out some luscious elaboration on the many trembling pleasures a drow might bestow while in search of her own, hm?

@the_spyder

I credit you with some wisdom, jaluk - though I'll refrain from detailing precisely which of your sentiments found the deepest mark. I shall simply refer you to my comments above regarding the scenes that a canny imagination might be able to conjure.
    Post edited by Viconia_DeVir on
    Shar, Lloth, Umberlee
    Shag, Marry, Kill?
    Go.
    edited January 2014
    ajwz said:

Shar, Lloth, Umberlee
    Shag, Marry, Kill?
    Go.

clearly @the_spyder will marry Lloth
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited January 2014
    @typo_tilly and @liamesler Shaq is actually my man-crush and a personal hero
  • TwaniTwani Member Posts: 640
    Why are so many straight males using Dorn or Anomen as their kill? You're supposed to kill someone you actually have to think about- someone you could potentinally be interested in. That's the whole point of the game. (Either that, or everyone is so repulsive and you have to marry and shag people who are awful. It would be like, Eldoth, Anomen, Dorn: shag, marry, kill?)