Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SchneidendSchneidend Member Posts: 3,190
    Archaos said:

@DJKajuru It's not really more dramatic in my opinion and it would pretty stupid if he did come looking unchanged but armorless.

"Oh that towering, dark skinned, glowing eyed with deep voice person looks exactly like the one that killed MY FREAKING FATHER and tried to kill me. But he's not wearing armor. It's probably just me. Derp."

If I was Sarevok I would use illusion spells to look white, haired, normal eyed and without any tattoos to provide the best disguise possible.

Well, Sarevok's helmet obscures most of his face, and his eyes only actually glow in the dark or in certain light. Without his helmet on, the eye glow just looks like a trick of the lights. At least, that was a detail in the novel I've chosen to accept in my headcanon.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    Personally I never liked the idea of glowing eyes. His MASSIVE muscly frame, HUMONGOUS enchanted armour and GIGANTIC sword were pretty solid clues as to his power. Why would his eyes glow? :P
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    elminster said:

Did you know Erdane acts as a fence now? (meaning you can sell stolen goods to him) I knew about the Shop of Silence and Black lily but for some reason I wasn't aware of Erdane (he is the guy who sells things who is in the outdoor area around Durlag's tower).

Makes sense, he's a rouge. I hadn't thought of it though. Now I can sell Bealoth's robes right away!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited July 2014
    meagloth said:

elminster said:

Did you know Erdane acts as a fence now? (meaning you can sell stolen goods to him) I knew about the Shop of Silence and Black lily but for some reason I wasn't aware of Erdane (he is the guy who sells things who is in the outdoor area around Durlag's tower).

Makes sense, he's a rouge. I hadn't thought of it though. Now I can sell Bealoth's robes right away!
    Yea it makes sense but I missed it in the patch notes. It was introduced in version 1.2. I just missed it because its a ways down the list of improvements and black lily (and probably the shop of silence) were made into fences in version 1.0.2012.
  • XanthulXanthul Member Posts: 57
    A few more:

- A wand of cloudkill in a tree in the north-western area of the Nashkell Mines entrance
    - A ring of fire resistance in a rock wall in the Gibberling mountains (the area were you meet Lena and Samuel, the guy you have to bring to the FAI)
    - A scroll of Cloudkill in the grass in the Fire Leaf Forest (the area were you meet young, innocent boy Albert who's looking for his doggie)
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    abazigal5 said:

Xanthul said:

A few more:

- A wand of cloudkill in a tree in the north-western area of the Nashkell Mines entrance
    - A ring of fire resistance in a rock wall in the Gibberling mountains (the area were you meet Lena and Samuel, the guy you have to bring to the FAI)
    - A scroll of Cloudkill in the grass in the Fire Leaf Forest (the area were you meet young, innocent boy Albert who's looking for his doggie)
    I think it's a Wand of Frost in the tree.
    Affirmatory! But

There's a Cloudkill scroll hidden in a copse of trees in the area south of Nashkel.
    Also, there is a set of Ankheg mail hidden in a field south of the river on the Nashkel map.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    How come after fifteen years I didn't know about that scroll. . .
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    To be far, I have another pic I'd like to change to, but since it's one of the EE pics, ya Iunno I'll look into it. I mean I can't wear a santa hat year round :P
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Different patronage, I suppose...
    And at Feldpost he sells mostly magical gear and trinkets, the little non-magical he has in stock could be just the unsold stuff...
    However I always thought on how shopkeepers in Beregost and Nashkel could ever think to buy normal metal weapons and armors from your party if almost all of them are destined to crumble in dust, at least all you gathered before cleansing Nashkel mines...
  • dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
    Taerom is clearly threatening the competition...