Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

You know you're playing too much Baldur's Gate when...

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited March 2014
    110. @Blackraven, @abacus: someone has casted Confusion upon you...;P

• BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,115
    @Metalloman, LOL I don't believe so, not sure about @abacus. Maybe it's a reputation thing?

Metallomanabacus
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,081

CrevsDaak said:

129) when you find yourself saying 'man, was INT your dump stat or you got hit by mind flayers??' To someone that made a very silly mistake (eg 2x1=4)

LOL. I've actually used that.
    Yeah, I use very commonly, looks like in my school class everyone has Half-Orc racial modifiers to INT plus they used it as a dump stat, good luck a !ind Flayer didn't attack them even once because I'd be alone in the class.

Blackraven
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975

130) You feel that you RULE ALL, or that you think "One day I will point and click".

I *ACTUALLY* point and click every day...this makes me a RULER? Of how many inches? O,o??

144. While working at the job you hate, you often mutter under your breath, "Get me *out* of this *hellhole*!
    145. While working at the job you hate, in the dark supply room, you often mutter under your breath in the tone of a dying person "Oooh, it's *so* dark!"
    146. While working at the job you hate, and contemplating faking an illness and taking a day of sick leave tomorrow, you mutter under your breath "*Cough, cough*, I think I'm coughing up blood!"

I assume you hate your job, @BelgarathMTH‌! :(

• the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,017

144. While working at the job you hate, you often mutter under your breath, "Get me *out* of this *hellhole*!

ROFL!

I do this so often that sometimes in meetings when people talk, I hear that instead of what they are actually saying. I should probably see a therapist about that, huh?

jackjackBlackravenBelgarathMTH