Skip to content

You know you're playing too much Baldur's Gate when...

Comments

• MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    edited March 2014
    110. @Blackraven, @abacus: someone has casted Confusion upon you...;P
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    @Metalloman, LOL I don't believe so, not sure about @abacus. Maybe it's a reputation thing?
    Metallomanabacus
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

CrevsDaak said:

129) when you find yourself saying 'man, was INT your dump stat or you got hit by mind flayers??' To someone that made a very silly mistake (eg 2x1=4)

LOL. I've actually used that.
    Yeah, I use very commonly, looks like in my school class everyone has Half-Orc racial modifiers to INT plus they used it as a dump stat, good luck a !ind Flayer didn't attack them even once because I'd be alone in the class.
    Blackraven
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975

130) You feel that you RULE ALL, or that you think "One day I will point and click".

I *ACTUALLY* point and click every day...this makes me a RULER? Of how many inches? O,o??

144. While working at the job you hate, you often mutter under your breath, "Get me *out* of this *hellhole*!
    145. While working at the job you hate, in the dark supply room, you often mutter under your breath in the tone of a dying person "Oooh, it's *so* dark!"
    146. While working at the job you hate, and contemplating faking an illness and taking a day of sick leave tomorrow, you mutter under your breath "*Cough, cough*, I think I'm coughing up blood!"

I assume you hate your job, @BelgarathMTH‌! :(
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018

144. While working at the job you hate, you often mutter under your breath, "Get me *out* of this *hellhole*!

ROFL!

I do this so often that sometimes in meetings when people talk, I hear that instead of what they are actually saying. I should probably see a therapist about that, huh?

jackjackBlackravenBelgarathMTH