Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Xan looked up from his studies and glared at the chirruping halfling, a very serious look of warning on his features. He was convinced that the flighty little thing had taken a few too many blows to the head, likely from the knees of a monster or three, and had lost all sense of the big picture. Assuming, of course, that she'd ever grasped such a thing. Her blissful ignorance might be welcome to others, but he could not welcome such frivolity.

The other diminutive female, the strange Tiaxina, was deep in prayer. While it was ridiculous to believe the gods would save them from there doom, the act did show a flicker of promise, for it implied that she was wise (and bright) enough to sense that they were doomed. Their lives held by the thinnest thread, one misstep would bring it to a sudden and indistinguished end. "It's hopeless," he sighed, the realization giving him no more comfort than it had at any other time. Some of his companions, however, did not seem happy at the reminder.
    I can't wait for the moment where you try and tickle Korgan.
    I have some spells ready, should she really get the urge :D
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    OOC: I will be traveling a bit back and forth today. While I'm not here, assume I'm insulting Xan and the Paladins, till they want to cry... Oh, and I'll be tempted to shove someone in the next exposed pit. Why? To hear them scream, there hasn't been enough screaming lately. We need more ear piercing screams.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    @ooc: i'm waiting for the point where sarevok will point out to xan how, while he's always talking about they'll all die, sarevok has already died, it wasn't that bad, but he still had too much to do. Can go on to make a comment about how 'that's the problem with your doom sayers, you tell me about my death like that's the end of my life. Well, it was just the start of mine.

not important, but i think that would be some nice interaction between the two.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC hmmmm a good moment to find a holy avenger or two in the dungeon :D
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @minevese And if you believe that you'll find any, I have a lovely bridge in Brooklyn to sell you...
    LadyRhian said:

@minevese And if you believe that you'll find any, I have a lovely bridge in Brooklyn to sell you...

There's a nice one across the Firewine for sale...
    LadyRhian said:

nooooo, it's mine, how much do you want????

Ehhh, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!
    LOL! The Firewine Bridge is, um, not needed any more (no river to cross there) and kind of broken, in any case...
    LadyRhian said:

LOL! The Firewine Bridge is, um, not needed any more (no river to cross there) and kind of broken, in any case...

Which is why it is on SALE.
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    Does it come with free trolls to hide under the bridge, if so I am interested...
    At low, low... well, not THAT low- Prices! ;)
    The real question is, do I have enough in my pack with all the stuff I have picked up? :P
    oooooh, i shall name it.....The BJ Bridge.......

hmmmm, that might not sound as epic as i had hoped
    I have no idea what you are planning @Bjjorick but I shall have nothing to do with it.
    @ichigoRXC ahhhh, if you were still a man, you'd be excited by the oddness in my mind :(
    Danger will robinson... dangerr
    geez, you guys always try to make me out as a pervert just because i play as a half naked half elf that goes by the name of BJ. Seriously, how can you possibly interpret that as perverted in the least?
    *rolls eyes* I have no idea either...
    @IchigoRXC Um... no. Not enough.
    Just letting you know, I am going to have to leave for the Podiatrist shortly (for me and dad, so...)
    Well when you return there shall be rooms to explore... blood to be spilled... butts to be kicked and crazies to be let out, perhaps.
    Definitely blood to be spilled...
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    Bjjorick said:

not important, but i think that would be some nice interaction between the two.

Actually, I think it's brilliant, I'm ashamed to not have thoughtt of it, starting off being coughed up from Hell.
    edited August 2012
    LadyRhian said:

Definitely blood to be spilled...

Probably ours i would say...

To the rest of the RP gang hey she offered the bridge to the Paladins first! you go find your own ruins or bridges or whatever. I'll consult the Order, if they're not interested then you guys can go on and buy it...
    Well, the original Tiax is interested in making this tomb his own.
    Tiax may get his wish. Just not as he/she (what is he now?) expected...
    Tiax is still very much Tiaxina at the moment, though the crazy is distressing her quite considerably, she sucks it up well though and take it on the chin. Powers on through the crazy and gets the job done. It is more likely to be her grave than his stronghold :p
    @mlnevese - I don't think it's good for Paladins to acquire worldly wealth, although the misbehaving elf might even tempt your iron stalward wills... Which is why I FLEE danger
    @reedmilfam That bridge can become a fortress against evil in a kobold infested territory. Property is not always evil.