Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited August 2012
    heheheheh became a slime, a noble end for a paladin... not :) Put me on the waiting list as Yeslic or Xan or Coran... I think Coran will be next :)
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    It is a shame I had to die, I had so much crazy planned hahaha.
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Imoen bows her head in sorrow that so many were lost in the room with the slime. Death by killer snot is not something she would have wished upon anyone.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    IchigoRXC said:

It is a shame I had to die, I had so much crazy planned hahaha.

Death is but one step in a journey... Imagine if you will, someone of weak mind passing through that room (Montaron? Khalid? Anomen). I fear for their sanity.

• katastrophekatastrophe Member Posts: 404
    So....I just read through this thread in one sitting and wow, hilariously great stuff. Masterful Tiax meanderings, and Alora---bahaha. I wouldn't mind jumping on that queue as Shar-Teel, if it's no problem to any of ya...
    edited August 2012
    heheheh the more the better... The death rate is very high as you noticed :)

Just be sure to message @LadyRhian sometimes requests to join the waiting list get lost in the flood of messages.
    People losing their body (parts) to poison, impalement through the chest, death by nickelodeon slime---Pretty great stuff. Identity swapping portal. It has it all...and more evil to come? Yeesh, you lucky peoples. I should have actually looked in the forum instead of just pre-ordering the game...
    @katastrophe But, you're here now, and we need all the cannon fodder we can get. ;) (Speaking as one who got cannoned previously.)
    Hope Imoen and Alora are still alive when i return as Coran... He'll shamelessly hit on both :) I actually talked about him as Keldorn a few pages back :)
    edited August 2012
    Males beware if I get a chance to jump in on this. A scathing tongue to point out all male inadequacies? Check.

That's the last I'll say until I'm actually inside the tomb---wouldn't want to wear out my welcome as anything other than a corpse.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Official declaration of joining under the name of Korgan Bloodaxe!

No tomb can withstand his dwarven fury!
    *rises from a quiet nap, grabbing the giant scimitar with both hands and discarding the shield*

*whispering* there is no hope for Imoen in here, I am here for another reason.

*goes around roughly waking the other survivors*

Without the Paladins here, there is nothing to hold me back from my true goals now.. NOTHING CAN STOP ME! Sarevok has returned. The Lord of Murder will become flesh through me. That sniveling, weak person you saw is no longer... I am renewed, I shall take from this tomb powers beyond imaging and create war once more.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Minsc scratches his head and yawns as he wakes up. Saervoks words going in one ear and out the other.

"Is it time for breakfast already?"
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    edited August 2012
    @OOC i get to play? can i climb in the hole again? (joke to a video gm showed me)

also, slightly curious what happens when you cast res on swiss cheese? should i try it on xarina and find out? then we could have one half naked female, one full naked?

Edit: what time are you guys starting up, i have work all weekend, and then a hurricane planned on monday/tuesday, a week of sitting around in the dark wondering what the board is doing.....eating food that won't be hot or cold as the fridge slowly warms......

we know how to party down in the south. :)
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    *Brushes Sarevok off*

"Just 5 more minutes..." *Drifts back off and starts snoring.*
    Bjjorick said:

also, slightly curious what happens when you cast res on swiss cheese? should i try it on xarina and find out? then we could have one half naked female, one full naked?

Maybe they can huddle and keep themselves warm at night.
    Awong124 said:

*Brushes Sarevok off*

"Just 5 more minutes..." *Drifts back off and starts snoring.*

Bjjorick said:

Maybe they can huddle and keep themselves warm at night.
    damn, was planning to play a female, and if that were the case, i wouldn't be able to enjoy it like the rest of your perverts.
    OOC: I love that you're all ignoring me. ty
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Evinfuilt said:

OOC: We ignore you because we love you :)

Evinfuilt said:

OOC: So how is everyone other then sarevok doing toinght? *pretends not to see him standing there like a more evil version of jason vorehess, and only half as sane (with the giant weapon, all you need is a face mask since you already have the build :) )*
    edited August 2012
    OOC i'm feeling a little dead right now... :)
    @mlnevese been there, done that, got the shirt that says 'i visited the tomb of horrors and all i got was this lousy respawn.'
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Alora is dreaming. She is exploring a long, dark tunnel. She is lost and alone. Then she realises that she is in the left nostril of a mountain giant's nose. She can see the light and starts running towards it but as she does she brushes against the giant's nose hairs. The nostril starts to twitch. Suddenly the giant sneezes.

Achoooooo!!!!!! - Alora is fired out of the giant's nose and lands with a bump on the ground all covered in green snot.

Alora wakes up. And wishes she was still asleep.

OOC I'm nearby, at least for the moment, though grocery shopping may briefly call me away.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Sorry, guys. I am hurting beyond hurt tonight. I feel like someone worked me over with a baseball bat. High humidity and low pressure are killing me, and all I want to do is sleep. I will see you early tomorrow, if that is okay.
    edited August 2012
    Get some rest and get better soon :). We can go on with the slaughter some other day :)
    Post edited by mlnevese on
    will be coming back as aerie again, and let the dm work out the details in the story as far as how that's possible. but won't be around too much as i have to prepare the house for the hurricane and take care of some stuff, and if you guys hear about mobile getting hit hard, heh don't expect to hear from me for awhile. :)
    Okay. I am back for a while. My finger joints still hurt, though. Feels like someone stomped on my hands. Man, I hate hate HATE this weather!
    The spectre of your dead comrades looms large in your minds through your dreams. You dream of drowning in green, of waking to feel your bodies turning into slime slowly, feeling every inch of skin and muscle succumbing to the potent green, unable to run, crawl, or even move away from your fate. Kivan dreams about Xzara, cuddling up to her luscious body, feeling her breath warm and sweet on his face. By the sweet exhaustion of his muscles, he knows what they have been doing. She places a kiss on the side of his neck. "I despise you," she breathes into his ear. His dream eyes fly open to feel her body turn to slime, slumping over him, devouring him bit by bit by bit. The sense of horror and violation so great that he cannot even scream...
    edited August 2012
    Shar-Teel is a Level 11 Fighter. Her stats are: S 18/58 Dex 17 Con 9 Int 14, Wis 7 Cha 11. She has 103 hit points. She is wearing +1 Chainmail, a +1 Shield, Boots of Levitation, and a +3 Spear.

Edited to fix typo.
    Post edited by LadyRhian on
    Korgan Bloodaxe is a Level 12 Fighter. His stats are S 18/77 Dex 15, Con 19 Int 12, Wis 9 Cha 7 He has 156 hit points. He is wearing +1 Splint Mail, has a +1 Short Sword, a Potion of Polymorph, and a Ring of Fire Resistance.