Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

There's currently a forum problem with avatars not showing in reactions.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Options for spicing up Garrick?

Poor Garrick is one of the least-loved characters in Baldur's Gate because of his combination of indifferent stats and no special abilities or personalised equipment. I was wondering about ways to change this (using EEKeeper, not writing a full scale mod) to make him a more appealing NPC to select. I'm thinking of something along the lines of giving him the Belt of Antipode non-removable and the special ability to create five bolts of ice per day. That example isn't exactly right because the increased vulnerability to fire outweighs the bonuses by too much but that shows how I'm thinking: I want to beef him up in some area but also apply a weakness in another. So any suggestions for kits, special abilities and personal equipment to make Garrick a more interesting character to play?

lolien

Comments