Skip to content

Vegetable civiliziations, man eating plants and other salads

Comments

• DreadKhanDreadKhan Member Posts: 3,857
    lolien said:

Anduin said:

Okay. The short and curlies of it.

THE STORY SO FAR...

As you are well aware... Before multicellular life dragged itself from the primordial oceans... The land belonged to plants, vegetables and fruit of all kinds. It was a time of plenty and of blissful peace that lasted for millennia.
    !

Many make the mistake and miss out, that the fungi-life was there always. This happens, because fungus was always the tolerant folk. But this means not, that we fight never against evil vegetables, like the children of the corn. For example see the charming corn smut, who conquered over many of those corn-kin:
    Bah, your best are banished to the fairy rings to entertain pixies. Smutty terrorists and ergot are no real threat to the supremacy of grain!
    lolienkcwiseJuliusBorisovAnduin
    I think we've all gone one poke over the line in this thread.
    kcwiselolienJuliusBorisovAnduin
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @lolien said:

Anduin said:

Many make the mistake and miss out, that the fungi-life was there always. This happens, because fungus was always the tolerant folk. But this means not, that we fight never against evil vegetables, like the children of the corn. For example see the charming corn smut, who conquered over many of those corn-kin:

I'm sorry @Lollien . I have checked the official documentation of the first life, and civilisations on the planet.... No mention of fungus.

Like gnomes, fungus is sometimes referred to as the forgotten race.

If you look at any taxonomy diagram showing the tree of life, the kingdom of fungi sits right next door to animalia... Yes. You named it. Fungi is more closely related to animals than good, honest veg. Fungus should be treated, then, with the same respect as any herbivore... So MOO!
    mlneveseJuliusBorisovlolienkcwise
    bengoshi said:

This thread:

Good sir, you've gotten your fruit in our vegetable discussion! I demand... satisfaction!

O Dachis at dawn! Death before defilement! I desperately hope!
    CrevsDaaklolienJuliusBorisovkcwise