Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Alora finds the egg is warm... like, really warm. And the blue bits of stone are blue quartz, and worth about 50 gp. When she pulls the egg to the surface, it seems to grow even warmer.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    "Guys, I think I've found a big boiled egg. What should I do with it?"
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Eat it?
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Put it back in the water!
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    OOC: Ack! Delayed Blast Fireball! Put it back, put it back!! ;)
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    "It could be used to warm yourself. I'm sure you must be cold. I mean that's what I would use it for."
    Alora, very reluctantly, puts the egg back and gets out of the water.

"Can we light a fire now? I'm fuh-fuh-fuh-freezing!"
    Alora jumps back into the water to avoid the centipede.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Thinking that they had killed a predator of this beast, rather than a mother, made Jaheira happier than she was, but not so happy that she would not crush the creature with her club.
    Ajantis readies his blade, prepared to attack if Jaheira's club doesn't do the job.
    Anomen attempts to strike it with his mace, but only after Alora retreats away from it.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

Alora jumps back into the water to avoid the centipede.

OOC: Alora! You're going to freeze! D:

Aerie gripped her staff a little tighter, in case she needed to defend herself, though she glanced worriedly at the ice puddle Alora just hopped into. Again.
    Jaheira misses. Ajantis misses. Aerie swipes the thing a near-miss on the head (1 damage). Minsc bashes the thing with his sword quite solidly, and kills it.

The egg bits continue to glow.
    "It might be a good idea to go elsewhere," Ajantis suggests, leaning down to offer Alora a hand out of the pool. The paladin is careful to keep his eyes off the mostly unclad halfling, instead keeping watch on the egg fragments.
    "I am not familiar with eggs of this sort," Jaheira admits, making this either a rare encounter, or a magically tainted one. Or both, for that matter. "All may not be as it seems in this place."
    deltago said:

*Kicks the egg fragments back into the water*

"What did you do that for? It was a magic egg shell. It was probably worth lots of money." Alora is upset.
    Certainly, the shards of egg glowed about the same as Neera's glowing rock...
    There is nothing else here to keep you (unless you want to take the glowing shards). The passage continues through the mountain.

deltago said:

*Kicks the egg fragments back into the water*

"What did you do that for? It was a magic egg shell. It was probably worth lots of money." Alora is upset.
    Go ahead and regrab them girl, but if their fowl magic turns on you again, dont come running to me for help.
    LadyRhian said:

There's nothing here to burn. (Unless you want to burn Anomen) ;)

OOC: Don't tempt me.

Alora will ask Arkanis to hack her small wooden shield to bits so that she can use it to make a small fire to dry her gear out.

Once she is a bit warmer and has some reasonably dry clothes to put on she will go and search the passageway through the mountain.
    "By Helm, this has certainly been an exciting adventure."
    "Whose helm?" Jaheira knew about the stupid false god with the ridiculous name, but enjoyed poking at Paladins and their ilk.
    deltago said:

Why would you jump into the water girl just for some baubles? The frigidness of the water could have killed you.

*looks for kindling and fire wood*

OOC: I am guessing I didn't find any.
This discussion has been closed.