Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    "I'm growing very tired of always traversing underground..." Aerie murmured as she rubbed her arms with her hands, suddenly rather cold.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    "The world has gone topsy-turvy. I thought we were going up and we've gone down."

Alora turns and looks back at the stairs. "Now we've gone down them do the look like they are going up or do they still look like they are going down."

Alora's head starts to hurt while she ponders what just happened. She decides to go and listen at the door in the hope that there will be some answers behind it.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    "More unnatural nonsense," Jaheira grumbled, as she didn't want anybody to know that the strange sensation of climbing downward had put her out of sorts. After all, she was tougher than that!
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    I hope we'll find a decent wine cellar at least.
    "And cake! It would be good if we found some cake. Cake makes everybody happy."
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Alora hears nothing within. But then again, her approach has hardly been stealthy...
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Why are you all talking about looting this place? We have no idea who lives here or for what purpose. It could be some fisherman's abode with all dried fish ready for market in the first room. We shouldn't even be in here.
  • kcwisekcwise Member Posts: 2,287
    "I agree. Looting is a poor excuse for entering structures. Instead, we should enter structures on the hunt for evil. My paladin senses are tingling at me that this place likely contains something in need of holy smiting."
    "I wasn't going to loot the place. I was just going to eat the cake. If there is cake."

Having adequately explained herself to Anomen, Alora opens the door to see if there is cake behind it.
    "You couldn't have told me this before?"
    OOC: When suddenly a Lesser Cake Golem attacks!
    OOC: I'm pretty sure Alora would make short work of a Lesser Cake Golem. It's a Lesser Broccoli Golem she would struggle against.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    A talented sculptor lives here. He does remarkable work. We really shouldn't disturb his work area.
    We should leave and go get some cake, right Alora?
    Ajantis' stomach suddenly rumbles loudly. "All this talk of sugary confections has left me feeling peckish."
    "Those froggy things that spat mud at us had a statue of a lizard man just like these. Do you think they stole it or did the chap who makes them give it to them? Maybe it was a religious thing? What do you think Jaheira? Are these carved figures something people might worship?"
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Suddenly, a single scaled form stands up when Alora mentions the statue. It is in the corner, near a small dock with a holed and sunken boat. He holds up his hand in a gesture not to attack. He also points to the statue that Arkanis is holding, then at the near-identical statues along one side of the wall.
    Ajantis carefully considers the new arrival and attempts to detect any evil intent.
    "Have you got any cake? We're really just looking for cake?"
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Why, on earth, would there be cake in a fish storage house? Answer: there wouldn't.
This discussion has been closed.