Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    OOC: I don’t think so. I am on my phone so the background is white with a grey box and the roll doesn’t show up until after you post (and can’t be edited)... so I don’t think there is any way to stylize it.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Darn. :disappointed: Oh well, it's better than nothing.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Nope this Minion function is still quite limited...
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    OOC:

AHEI;AJFIE;SAJIFE;JSIO;AFJEIOS;AJIOE;JSAGIOJES;OAJGEISJGPESAJFI'EJSAIOGJES;IAJFIOESJA

Okay, okay, it's only been like...a year and a half...

THE POINT STILL STANDS!

Welcome back, @LadyRhian ! I'm so glad you're not dead! D:

Okay, okay, it's only been like...a year and a half...

OOC: 2 years and 2 months, but who's counting.
    Time is relative...
    Lunchtime, doubly so!
    So, doing a general summoning of the players... I know @mlnevese is still here. Let's see who else's dead, rotting corpse I can summon up... @Nonnahswriter @Permidion_Stark @deltago @lolien @reedmilfam @Vallmyr @kcwise @cyberhawk @Bengoshi (looks like he is no longer a member :Sadface:

And yes, I still have ALL my notes. Not for no reward is the life of the obsessive notetaker!

I also have all the treasure and experience point totals for the group. :) Like I said, obsessive note taker.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    I'm still down for playing, also Bengoshi is now under @JuliusBorisov if that's who you meant by no longer being a member.
    AH! Okay, good to know. :) So, last I have noted, These are the current exp totals- Aerie 4394, Agnatic 1323, Alora 1658, Anomen (Assnomen) 1707, Arkanis 1598, Jaheira 1598, Minsc 1598, Neera 1133.

And you guys have racked up quite a list of treasures. Pity you have nowhere to trade them/cash them in at present...

Here are the list of magic items, though...
    +1 Shield
    +1 Chainmail (currently being used by Anomen)
    +1 Two-Handed sword (currently being used by Minsc)
    +2 Spear (being used by Anomen)
    Elven Boots (Can be used by anyone- move silently effect at all times- Were being used by Alora)
    +1 Ring of Protection (Useless if being used with magical armor, of course)
    2 P. invisibility
    Scroll (Sleep)
    Scroll (Web)
    P. Healing
    Vial Holy Water
    Ring of Warmth (Good for not being cold/chilled)
    Ring of Protection +1 (Gold and Ivory) claimed by Alora
    Scroll (Neutralize Poison)
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Welcome back @LadyRhian. It is so good to have you back! Alora is doing her happy dance!
    Alora - completely ignoring the need to gather her party before venturing forth - is keen to go and look at the hump in the ground ahead. " Come on everybody! Let's go exploring!"
    edited July 2018
    Okay, Alora leads 'her' Marauders to the mound. It's long and fairly low, but at one end, you an see an opening. Not so much a door as a space at one end, capped by large grayish-white stones. From the end, however, you can see a large rock door, balanced on a pivot point. It looks like it's going to be difficult to move. And, like it was *made* to be difficult to move. Probably, so Alora is sure, to make some poor adventurer's day just that much more difficult.
    "I think we've found a burial mound!" says Alora excitedly. "It's probably full of treasure. That's why they've put that big rock there - to stop us getting to the treasure. I'll go and check that it's not a trap and then all the big strong people can push the door open." Alora is about to set off when she notices Arkanis standing beside her. "The little strong people can help too," she adds thoughtfully.

Alora checks for traps and secret doors.

• lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Arkanis examines the stone door too. He tries to determine it's function and operation.
    A strange, animal smell in this low, dark tunnel which leads gently down into one end of the mound. Shielding your eyes from the light outside, you can make out the gray stone slabs of the floor, covered with small, muddy footprints. Above, the low ceiling is a single, massive slab, its weight supported by smaller slabs set on edge to form the walls. 20 feet or so away from the tunnel, it ends at what seems to be a blank wall, but the fact that the ceiling slab continues marks some kind of space beyond.

The ceiling here is only four feet or so tall, meaning the bigger people (Bigger than Alora, and say, Jan, if he were here) are going to have to bend nearly double to enter this place.
    "Ugh, it smells. I think something has been living in here. Maybe we should leave a guard on the entrance in case whatever it is comes back."

Alora looks at the muddy footprints. Do they look like they were made by an animal or a humanoid creature?

"It's quite tight here, even for me."
    Arkanis go ahead and examines the wall at the end. He searches for hidden pulls, and tries to determine if there's open place behind it.
    edited July 2018
    We’re not suppose to be exploring girl. We’re suppose to be returning this magic water to the priestess of Silvanus to repay a debt.

Can we not head back to civilization post haste instead of exploring every crack we find in the ground.

*Anomen says this outside the little cave and does not crawl through with them.*

OOC: I am currently rereading this amazing thread, but if I recall we should have had more potions from the pools. We bought 8 vials and Anomen found more in the dungeon (when Neera got Oops) and filled them.
    A den of stinking evil. Be careful little one! Boo will protect you!
    Right, @deltago, but you haven't identified them yet. ;) The priestess only wanted water from the healing pool.
    The prints look kind of... hare-like, actually.
    @deltago I read this thread over about two days, and damn if you guys didn't crack me up more than a few times! I even showed a friend of mine the "Tomb of Horrors" thread, and she just about died watching, "The Birchbark Heroes do The Tomb of Horrors" after reading the entire thread. I thought I was going to have to carry her back to bed, she laughed so hard. "Tomb of Horrors" FTW!
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    OOC: I need to reread this thread so I remember where we are in the story. D: If I recall correctly, Aerie is still feeling mopey, but has found a huggable friend in Neera.
    deltago said:

We’re not suppose to be exploring girl. We’re suppose to be returning this magic water to the priestess of Silvanus to repay a debt.

That poor priestess has been waiting two years for her magic water... XD
    edited July 2018
    LadyRhian said:

The prints look kind of... hare-like, actually.

"Do you think this is where the uni-bunnies live? Bunnies are a bit like hares aren't they? But don't hares have bigger feet than bunnies?" Alora ponders this for a moment. "If I don't find any traps on the door I think all the strong people should try to push the door open so we can get the treasure before the big-footed bunnies come back."
    deltago said:

Can we not head back to civilization post haste instead of exploring every crack we find in the ground.

"We're not exploring every crack, just the ones that look like they have treasure in them," Alora explains a little tersely. She then starts muttering to herself that she doesn't know why a person would join a group called Alora's Marauders if that person didn't want to do any marauding in the first place.
    Post edited by Permidion_Stark on
    Who wants to join Alora in pushing open the door? She detects no traps and it certainly isn't locked... there iS no lock!
    "I help you Alora to push with joy." say Arkanis.
    "Thanks Arkanis. The treasure is nearly ours!" Alora starts to push. "Isn't this great? All of us, doing nice things, being happy! It's great!"

This discussion has been closed.