Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Error. Failed to recognize input.

The next poster is a non-carbon-based pseudo-lifeform.
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    Īe! Ninja ga imasu!

The next poster is a reptilian ninja space knight. From space!
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    Hi-ya! Beam me up, my Honorable Lord! I dessssire an audience!

The next poster has a lithp.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Nope. But I do stutter on occasion.

The next poster is a reincarnation of a carnation.
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    Nope. Marigold.

The next poster plays an instrument.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    False-ish. I used to play piano, but I've forgotten enough I think it's fair to say I don't even know how to play it (and I def haven't actively played it since the mid-to-late 90s as a kid learning it).

The next poster does not speak the same way in conversation with their parents, their best friends, their co-workers, their grandparents and their romantic/sexual partners.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    False, I don't what I call a "parents voice" as I've seen many of my friends do. It's also known as a "telephone voice" meaning you usually speak slightly more high-pitched than normally, especially when compared to how you speak to your "bros". I'm friends with my parents, so no need to change the voice. Same with the GF, best friends, so no need to talk all cutie-putie (gawd, that makes me want to womit when fullgrown men and women put on some childish cutie voice when they speak to their partner, "aww putie lutie, I just wansa cuddle with joooo". Kill me, please.)

The next person is also so stressed at work that the have dreams of going postal
    (please CIA, don't IP track me, I'm not gonna do it. For real. Or do I? No, ofc not. Or maybe? No, ofc not. But perhaps? No, ofc not that would be silly.. ooh so silly. But Funny.. ooh so funny. But No.)
  • RelSundanRelSundan Member Posts: 918
    False, I'm never stressed out at "work"

The next person is responding to this thread.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    False. Can I have mine with onions please?

The next poster likes onions with theirs, too.
    False. I already have a penguin, thank you.

The next poster thinks that everything tastes better with cheese.
    True. Especially a rare penguin steak accompanied by two whole roasted onions.

The next poster would like one of the King Emperor penguins I breed on my penguin farm to keep as a pet.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    False. I'd rather have one or two Palaeeudyptes klekowskii myself.

The next poster is a being of extra terrestrial origin which is adversarial to the human race.
    True, although I don't know if human ontic terms like "is" and "being" apply to me, and ascribing intentions like adversarial assumes an intentionality "I" don't have.

The next poster either had to look up "ontic" to know what it meant or didn't bother looking it up and doesn't know what it means.
    True.

The next poster lives in a world of fantasy where he is a super-powered, phenomenal creature of benevolence and nobility, ruling their subjects in harmony.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    False, I am not affiliated with either republicans or democrats.

The next poster thinks we should adopt government based on the social structure of vultures.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    False, as vultures do not posses the social complexity the government I think we should adopt could even be based on.

The next poster wonders what government I think we should adopt.
    True. Perhaps we could even get a moose!

The next poster mooses hair in the government (not mousses).
    Uhh...False? I think? What's the question?

The next poster is ungovernable.
    False.

The next poster loves mooses and thinks we should have more questions about them.
    True. A Møøse once bit my sister... No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst Nordfink"...

The next poster wants to be a Skald/Dentist multiclass.
    False. But I am glad a moose was involved.

The next poster thinks we should introduce a moose-quota to measure moose mentions in posts. I recommend a minimum of 1 moose mention per post.
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    True, but all this talk of mousse makes me want dessert now.

On the other hand, the next poster want more of this moose.
    True.

The next poster is a Canadian moosey man.
    False. I'm not Canadian, but I am moosey!

The next poster thinks it is absolutely right to let the moose wander freely around the house.
    True.

The next poster trained the moose to mix concrete and sign complicated insurance forms.
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    False. My religion forbids teaching moose to mix concrete.

The next poster isn't all that jazzed about mooses. They're more of an elk person, to be honest.
    edited December 2016
    False! Elks! Die, heretic!

The next poster thinks most mooses like chilling out to a bit of improv jazz.

Cool!
    True that is the moose bag of tricks as far as jazz goes, but the superior elks like to get their blood pumping to Japanese avant garde and free jazz.

The next poster isn't as deeply in love with the Yosuke Yamashita Trio's music as I am, probably. :D
  • profanitywarningprofanitywarning Member Posts: 294
    True. Who the hell are they?

The next poster likes Trio Mandili.