Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    False, I'm right handed and as such I've not been marked by the devil.

The next poster agrees that uncommon limb preference is a clear sign of demonic possession.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    I'm sorry that you feel that way, old wubble. I'm not possessed, though some might say otherwise.

Next poster likes to draw conclusions.
    Nimran said:

I'm sorry that you feel that way, old wubble. I'm not possessed, though some might say otherwise.

Next poster likes to draw conclusions.

from this post I draw the conclusion that nimran was expecting me to draw this conclusion.

the next poster enjoys fish and chips.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Depends on how the fish is prepared. If it's just some fish sticks than I can tell you where to stick them.

The next poster has caught, cleaned and cooked their own meal before.
  • TheElfTheElf Member Posts: 798
    False. I just caught and ate a wild cheeseburger though, it was good.

The next poster likes Fall the best of the seasons.
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    lets see. No snow. Lots of rain. Not too cold or too hot. Yup. Qualifies.

The next poster has a deep dark secret no one must know.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    (Not much of a secret anymore.) False, I luv waffles! With or without syrup matters not to me!

Next poster hates when people spell 'love' as 'luv.'
    True, but it can be excused when taking the miccy out of yorkshiremen.

The next person has taken a side in either the north south divide or some other kind of English county rivalry.
    Sorta.
    I live in Ottawa, Canada and there is local football stadium (not world football or soccer, Canadian Football, not to be confused with American Football) called Lansdowne Park. The seating is divided in two running parallel on both sides of the field. They are called North Side and South Side.

North Siders and South Siders do not like each other. I for one am a South Sider, rambunctious, loud, heavy party type sports enthusiast. North Siders are more stuck up and proper. Both sides tend to yell profanities at the other side, ok well maybe only south siders do that, but ya, there is no love lost between the two sides.

The next person has never watched a CFL game.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    Argosssssss! (clearly I have)

The next person prefers to watch soccer ('football" outside of US/Canada) over "American" football (gridiron).
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Oh, boy. I hate watching both. But I even hate it more when real football gets called soccer :P

The next person has some really wacky dreams sometimes.
  • KalesraKalesra Member Posts: 234
    True. As a kid, I played so much Baldur's Gate that my dreams had an options screen I could pull up on my mind to "save" and "load" my dreams.

The next person has touched a human brain.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,551
    False.

The next poster hopes that Beamdog will release Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition.
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    True. Maybe they'll need to call it Planescape: Morte's Toupe Edition though since Torment is already owned by Inxile. Wouldn't mind such a name. :)

The next poster has a weakness for steampunk items.
  • KalesraKalesra Member Posts: 234
    I'll simply reply to that with the following:

The next poster has LARPed
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    True, I used LARP a lot. Spend way too much money, time and effort on it too.
    But yeah, I haven't really played in a few years, because my boyfriend doesn't play and I can get really grumpy when he isn't around xD

The next poster has/ had a hobby that costs way too much money.
    Very true. Especially considering the import and customs duty costs of all those parcels. Urhg...

The next poster is allergic to holy water.
    Aaaargghhhh! It burns! It burns everywhere!

The next poster likes Twilight.
    Who doesnt like twilight. So calm and peaceful, it is better than sunsets and sunrises that is for sure.

The next poster hates when people take things too literally.
    True ;)

The next poster likes the Twilight saga.
    NO.
  • NecomancerNecomancer Member Posts: 622
    False.

The next poster will remember to guess a fact.
    Not sure if true or false. :p

The next poster has a pet leech.
    Do broke relatives count?

The next poster would rather read Twilight saga than the Baldur's Gate novels.
    I'd have to read them to know, and I won't.

The next poster also thought Canadian football and US football were the same game.
    Oh no. They are similar but there are different rule sets for each game as well as different size balls. Canadians have bigger balls and only have 3 downs on a 110 yard field.

The next poster took the bigger balls comment out of context and giggled like a school girl.
    Sorta true. I was tempted to say there was no need for that kinda talk or something. ^^

The next poster knows whether Aussies say 'soccer' or 'football'. I'm curious.
    I assume they say football as they are a respectful member of the commonwealth.

the next poster is technically a subject of Queen Elizabeth II
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,317
    Yep. Never had to swear loyalty to her though. :)

The next person thinks William should inherit the throne upon the queens death.