Skip to content

What race would you most likely be in the Forgotten Realms?

ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
Well, obviously you'd be a human, but let's play pretend here.
As always, feel free to specify in the comments.
  1. What race would you most likely be in the Forgotten Realms?53 votes
    1. They are just jeallous of your beard, gurl! - A Dwarf!
        3.77%
    2. Look who's thinking they are prettier than everybody else. - An Elf!
      16.98%
    3. Everyone just wants you to shut up. PLEASE. - A Gnome!
        9.43%
    4. What about elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon Tea?! - A Halfling!
        7.55%
    5. Some might call you boring. They might be right about that. - A Human!
      28.30%
    6. I guess someone touched your mom's plane. Heyo! - A Planetouched!
        5.66%
    7. Hah, a mule joke. Haven't heard that one before. - A Hybrid!
      15.09%
    8. LITERALLY from another plane of existance. - An Externar!
        1.89%
    9. Look at you, you special snowflake. - Other
      11.32%
[Deleted User]MoradinlolienJuliusBorisovCrevsDaakTroodon80Oudyn

Comments

• DragonKingDragonKing Member Posts: 1,977
    @Buttercheese
    No Dragonborn, this list is bias!
    semiticgoddessJuliusBorisovTroodon80
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    I feel sometimes as an alien in this world. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    ButtercheeseJuliusBorisovTroodon80
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I love gnomes, but as a quiet homebody with an affection for the domestic sphere and little interest in suicidal adventuring, I'm more of a halfling in terms of temperament.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    A wereferret with a :cookie: addiction.
    ButtercheeseJuliusBorisovGrumTroodon80
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Picked human. Doesn't mean I still won't end up living for over 1000 years :)
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    edited December 2015
    As much as I'd like to be an elf, I'd probably be a half-elf, because in practically every aspect of who I am, I feel like I'm in a weird limbo between being utterly boring/ordinary and being something noticeably different.
    Post edited by Svar on
    ButtercheeseJuliusBorisovTroodon80Nonnahswriter
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    edited December 2015
    I hope I would have been a tiefling of some sort, as my canon charname is.

Edit: based on the OP and @bengoshi's remark below, I guess I should have voted human then since I would probable be a human (it's very difficult to imagine ACTUALLY being anything other than human). But voting human when I never RP being a human seams odd as well.. Being a teifling is being mostly human though.
    Post edited by Skatan on
    JuliusBorisovTroodon80
    edited December 2015
    bengoshi said:
    I'm MindFlayer according to that test but I might be a drow that actully works against the evil forces of loth or a corrupt gnome that designs torture devices. Btw, this reminds me to Morrowind character creation but in FR lore.

One of the question was how though I am?
    Answer: I drink poison for breakfast.

You scored 71 intellectual, 75 urbanization, and 34 physical!
    You are a powerful Mindflayer. Extremely smart and highly civilized, you plot in dark places and are the terror of all adventurers. Don't let the high culture and intellect fool you though. You're also strong enough to rip a person's brain out of their skull (it's how you eat after all). You are a sinister mindflayer.

Explaination of Scores

Physical: This represents how phsyical you tend to get when dealing with situations. Creature's with high scores like getting physical and tend to be large. Creature's with low scores on the other hand perform poorly when forced into a physical situation.

Mental: This represents how much you enjoy using your mind to over come challenges. Creature's with high scores tend to be very cunning and often posses magical and/or psionic ablities. Creature's with low scores however lack the patience or capacity to deal with situations that require thought to overcome.

Urbanization: This represents the enviroment you prefer. Creature's with high urbanization scores are most comfrotable in places that have been greatly altered to be more livable. Creature's with low urbanization scores prefer natural surrondings and tend to have little impact on their enviroment.

While some of the creature's presented here are typcially good or typically evil, keep in mind that this test has no bearing on your morality. You might be a drow that actully works against the evil forces of loth or a corrupt gnome that designs torture devices.

Post edited by brus on
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @brus I had about the same result ...
    That test doesn't come off as too trustworthy :I
    CrevsDaaklolienTroodon80
    edited December 2015
    ...or does it? :wink: Buttercheese, there have been too many coincidences. I've always thought we could be as Xzar and Montaron but as mind flayers.
    ButtercheeselolienTroodon80
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Dibs on being Xzar!
    Half-sane wizard with green clothes and making obscure references coming through!
    brusCrevsDaaklolienTroodon80
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Hmm, I'm a drow according to that test. It doesn't take alignment etc into account though, but some of the questions were quite funny and I had to think them through before answering.
    JuliusBorisovButtercheese
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Well, my first instinct was gnome, and looks like the test agrees with me. Illusionist/Cleric here I come?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited December 2015
    bengoshi said:

I would like to pay attention to the use of words in the Buttercheese 's question: "would most likely be" instead of "would like to be". This is a difference, as mentioned by Grum.

Right now, I'd like to be a Halfling (actually, a Hobbit, since summer vacations are there just for that: to train your inner Hobbit spirit!), so I picked Halfling. I'd be a human (a Wizard/Thief to be more specific) for sure anyway.
    JuliusBorisovGrumButtercheese
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    @bengoshi 's test gave me human, which was no surprise. I do have some imagined identification with half-orcs and half-elves, though, so I was kind of hoping for a hybrid. Oh well. I usually wind up playing human in games.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,262
    I would probably be a Couatl.
  • BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    That test made me a mindflayer despite saying I liked to be a shorty, I tend to play elves, I probably like dwarves the best, and I seldom play a gnome, but I picked gnome cuz I'm a bit artisan and talkative. Svirfneblin ftw... because of that cool name- svirfneblin!
    ButtercheeseJuliusBorisov
  • CaeriaCaeria Member Posts: 201
    Not only am I prettier than everyone else, I'm better than everyone else.
    ButtercheesesemiticgoddessJuliusBorisov
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    I'd like to be a half-orc or an aasimar, but in reality, I'm a homebody who likes to tinker with stuff and can't resist a joke.
    ButtercheeseJuliusBorisov