Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Mini-Mod Collection

ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,769
edited April 2017 in General Modding
Hey guys.

There are a lot of small mods out there for the games that only change super minor stuff.
Because they are so minor, chances are good that these mods may get lost in the vast wilderness of the internet.
I think it would be cool if we could maybe collaborate into taking these mods, group them up by themes and then make single, lager mods with one single installer based on those groups.

So why don't you all go ahead and post links to whatever mini-mods you made and tag modders you know who you think could be interested in adding their mods to the mix. I'll then go ahead and see if I can group them up in a meaningful manner.

This thread can also serve as a masterlist for people to find smaller mods.

Please only submit mods you made yourselves.
I will not add any mods to the list for which I don't have the personal permission by the person/ people who made said mods.
Also please don't submit any soundsets or portraits here, these already have their own threads.

Submitted mods

Multi-Game

Class-Kits
- Arcane Archer Redone (Fighter Kit) by @Artemius_I
- Pale Master Sorcerer Kit by @Artemius_I

Tweaks
- Assassin Backstab/Critical Bonus Effects by @Artemius_I

Baldur's Gate 1

Tweaks
- Convenient Dialogue Tweaks by @Artemius_I

Siege of Dragonspear

n/a

Baldur's Gate 2

Cosmetical
- Accurate Vhailor's Helm by @Buttercheese

Misc
- Bardic Wonders by @Artemius_I

Icewind Dale

n/a

Planescape: Torment

n/a

Post edited by Buttercheese on
Troodon80VallmyrContemplative_HamsterGrammarsaladJuliusBorisovsemiticgoddessPeccaAerakar

Comments