Skip to content

Baldur's Gate Logic

Comments

• Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208

Raduziel said:

Artona said:

I'd rather try my luck than carry 700.000 gold pieces with me! :P

Actually, Charname has a Bitcoin account.
    Or a Purse of Holding.
    Oh, a VISA card? :wink:
    tbone1ProontBalrog99
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    A sporran :)
    tbone1Montresor_SPZaghoul
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    lroumen said:

A sporran :)

Heh. Whenever I'm out and about in my kilt I know my sporran never holds enough. Bout ready to custom make one that holds more. B)
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    edited January 2018
    Pff amateurs

Everyone knows the best method of carrying your stuff is a +4 Manpurse of Infinite Storage.

Also thanks for page 28, I never in my wildest dreams thought I would still have a thread at this point.
    sarevok57Proont

semiticgoddessJoenSoProontZaghoul
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    JoenSo said:

Now there's one thing I miss with the original BG2: the loading screen reminding you that you should go get something to eat.

That’s about the last thing I need.
    JoenSoMontresor_SPProontDaevelon
  • JoenSoJoenSo Member Posts: 910
    edited January 2018
    tbone1 said:

JoenSo said:

Now there's one thing I miss with the original BG2: the loading screen reminding you that you should go get something to eat.

That’s about the last thing I need.
    Oh, I'm sure you're just too hungry to realize it.
    Montresor_SPZaramMaldovarProontlolien
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    Adventurer's logic: judging something is evil and foul = having authority to carry the punishment.
    That's not how it works, you holier-than-thou scoundrels. Who decided that YOU should be the one to make things right?
    ;)
    Montresor_SPProontBalrog99Calmar
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Artona said:

Adventurer's logic: judging something is evil and foul = having authority to carry the punishment.
    That's not how it works, you holier-than-thou scoundrels. Who decided that YOU should be the one to make things right?
    ;)

Tyr.

Torm.

Helm.

You choose.

Montresor_SPContemplative_HamsterThacoBellBalrog99
    Artona said:

;)

Tyr.

[swings Carsomyr]

RaduzielMontresor_SPThacoBellBalrog99
  • ArtonaArtona Member Posts: 1,077
    edited January 2018
    Raduziel said:

Artona said:

;)

Tyr.

Torm.

Helm.

You choose.

Uh-huh. Tell that to Ulraunt after killing Iron Throne leaders. :>
    EDIT: Also - this means that paladin in Baldur's Gate harassing is right, isn't he?
    Montresor_SPStummvonBordwehr
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    tbone1 said:

Artona said:

;)

Tyr.

[swings Carsomyr]

Torm take you!
    ThacoBellRaduziel
    @Contemplative_Hamster
    Umm...I fold
    Balrog99

I see your sword and raise you a hammer:

Seriously, are we not doing "Phrasing!" anymore?
    Contemplative_HamsterMERLANCE
    @booinyoureyes
    You've been gone a while, friend. Liking my posts from June and July. You little stalker, you.

In all seriousness though, welcome back. The more Baldur's Gate fans the merrier.

It be a cold and dreary day when The Thumb can't extend a bit of hospitality to his guests. Come, enter and be welcome at the Baldur's Gate Logic thread.
    booinyoureyesProontsarevok57
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Balrog99 said:

sarevok57 said:

a level 16 ranger who has incredibly powerful magical scimitars and chain mail who can slice right through your level 5 team no sweat

needs your assistance in taking out a bunch of gnolls that a level 5 team can take out no sweat

I like to move all around him, leaving only him in the fog of war. He won't fight back against the gnolls and voila, about five real-time minutes later, I pick up a couple of really neat scimitars and a kick-ass magic chainmail! (After I dispatch a few gnolls, of course.)
    hahaha, that's exactly what i do, feels good to get those items at level 1 eh? hahaha
    Montresor_SPProonttbone1