Skip to content

Aielund Saga Enhanced Edition

1151617181921»

Comments

• DwayneDwayne Member Posts: 102
    I am surprised that they have not responded to you about updating your modules. There have been several updated modules along with a new one added. The Aielund Saga is one of the best series of modules ever made.
  • Savant1974Savant1974 Member Posts: 303
    Thank you! Yeah I don't know why Niv never responded, but I sent the updated file along so presumably they have it? Beats me.
  • DwayneDwayne Member Posts: 102
    I just checked and your latest update has not been made available.
    Yeah I haven't heard back from Niv, but the update was sent to him so the ball is in their court. *shrug*
  • stever471stever471 Member Posts: 1
    Yo Savant amazing mod I've been really enjoying it but i had a question. Is it possible for you to tell me where the romance triggers are located for criosa? I missed them in my initial run of act 3 and decided to replay act 3 with the same character in order to get them.
  • NymMoondownNymMoondown Member Posts: 219
    Hi, I'm stuck in chapter 4 act 3.
    After retrieving the documents from Tesune King Chamber I gave them to Terinus.
    After we teleported back to his tower Terinus asks me for the documents, but neither I or Criosa has them.
    My only save crashes on download (idk why)
    Could I have the code of each one (they should be 3)?
    So I can spawn them
    stever471 wrote: »
    Yo Savant amazing mod I've been really enjoying it but i had a question. Is it possible for you to tell me where the romance triggers are located for criosa? I missed them in my initial run of act 3 and decided to replay act 3 with the same character in order to get them.

Hi, sorry I missed this. I recall the romance triggers are 1) On the eastern mountain slope near the Silent River, 2) just south of Culdeny, near the little bridge at the north end of the map, 3) entering Cairnwood forest, and I think the 4th one is just south of Fort Highmarch. I hope this helps :)
    Hi, I'm stuck in chapter 4 act 3.
    After retrieving the documents from Tesune King Chamber I gave them to Terinus.
    After we teleported back to his tower Terinus asks me for the documents, but neither I or Criosa has them.
    My only save crashes on download (idk why)
    Could I have the code of each one (they should be 3)?
    So I can spawn them

The documents you're looking for were in the safe, "birthrecord" is the resref (Birthrecord is the tag if that helps).
    I don't recall if there were three documents, I only found the one that Terinus wants to destroy. It's been a minute :smiley:
    edited November 2023
    Yes the ones in the safe. Using birthrecord I could spawn 1 of the 3 documents, but Terinus' dialogue hasn't changed.
    I think I need the other documents as well
    Ah, found them! You'll also need;
    TOME
    StolenSaqarinDocuments
    Spawn those in and you should be good to go.
    Thx!
    Another question: I'm currently playing a full bard character, and I have just had access to 6th level spells.
    I chose Greater Bull's Strenght, but when cast the effect is always a +4 increment to Strenght. Exactly the same as the "normal" 2 level version. I have already a +5 bonus from items, and the cap (settings) is +12 as standard.
    Ah, I'm playing on android.
    Since the mods are using a modified version of the spell system, presumably that is one of the modified spells, but I can't recall exactly. Maybe it lasts longer than usual?
    Idk at high level the second level version already lasts a lot (duration is hrs/level) but target is personal and not touch.
    Ok, so I think I'm going to switch it back and take something different as level 6 spell XD
  • BalkothBalkoth Member Posts: 157
    I think the Greater ability buffs were made AoE spells, according to the EMS changelog I have.

The second level duration is also turns per level rather than hours per level, but always gives +4.
    edited November 2023
    Thanks Balkoth!
    Np. You're a champ, Savant!
    B)
    Hi, here I'm again. XD
    Playing (on android) a druid monk shifter now, I see Wis mod is no more added to AC when shifted, is that expected?
    I still get monk extra attacks (when the shape doesn't use weapons).
    That might be part of the hakpak's modification to spells and classes. I've lost track of little changes like that long ago :wink:
    That sounds like an EMS (Enhanced Magic System) change, yeah. The author was trying to prevent cheese like that.
    Right, thanks mate :)
    Thx to both!
  • alisthawkealisthawke Member Posts: 1
    edited March 28
    Finally decided to play for myself (boy am i late), I've watched some of it on yt years ago, enjoying it so far, even though there are still some bugs here and there (1) in the first act the mayor teleported with me upstairs of the inn after the attack, and he needs to be with the Commander for the dialogue to proceed as he addresses him 2) the mage didn't appear before the big battle at the end of the act 3 with the king so I had the same problem, teleported him to us using the cheats lol!)

(upd: edited the last part of the message bc I figured things out;))
    Post edited by alisthawke on