Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Aielund Saga Enhanced Edition

1111213141517»

Comments

• nivniv Member, Moderator, Developer Posts: 403
    The missing creatures is a code bug in the latest dev patch, .21. It only manifests on the NWSync-served variant. It'll be fixed for the next patch, definitely before stable!

Prince_RaymondSylvus_MoonbowJuliusBorisov
  • marcnivarmarcnivar Member Posts: 111
    edited March 21
    I have both ee and original version of nwn1 from gog, if I want to play aielund saga, which version should I use for better stability and less buggy?

Read some missing creature bug and here and at steam discussion thread...gog is still .20 ,not sure when it will be .21

Post edited by marcnivar on
  • JinashiJinashi Member Posts: 15
    edited March 25
    The non currator version works well, I advise you to play it on the stable EE version (not the .21)
    I had the same bugs reported above, I wanted to post them on this forum by comparing the behavior between the currator version and the module on the workshop and I quickly understood that it came from the .21
    To pass the golden dragon, you have to put a flag on your character (I don't remember the name, I opened the discussion on the editor), that's how I did it.

• marcnivarmarcnivar Member Posts: 111
    Jinashi wrote: »
    The non currator version works well, I advise you to play it on the stable EE version (not the .21)
    I had the same bugs reported above, I wanted to post them on this forum by comparing the behavior between the currator version and the module on the workshop and I quickly understood that it came from the .21
    To pass the golden dragon, you have to put a flag on your character (I don't remember the name, I opened the discussion on the editor), that's how I did it.

Do you mean if I play on Gog EE .20 version, installing the modules manually from the vault and it should be fine?

• BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,617
    April 10, and the curated version is still not working on the new development build. There appear to be files missing. As soon as the curator installer hits a file it can't find, the whole thing just stops and says "failed".

megamike15
  • JaceradJacerad Member Posts: 1
    I just wanted to double check related to @Niv's comment above
    niv wrote: »
    The missing creatures is a code bug in the latest dev patch, .21. It only manifests on the NWSync-served variant. It'll be fixed for the next patch, definitely before stable!
    , does this refer to the missing creatures mentioned in act 2 SPOILERS (giant king, deathmist etc.) SPOILERS ?

I haven't played the module before, very much enjoying it but having issues where some pretty important creatures aren't appearing.

I'm hoping this is what's being referenced and it's aiming to be fixed with the patch.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 21,712
    April 10, and the curated version is still not working on the new development build. There appear to be files missing. As soon as the curator installer hits a file it can't find, the whole thing just stops and says "failed".

This is because we still haven't released an update (a new Dev build). We're working on it. Thanks for your patience.

Savant1974