Skip to content

Tales of the Harbingers: Throne of the Undying

Comments

• SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    "I hear folks outside. I think we are about to meet our host. Get ready, friends."

Vaga remains kneeled but fingers a little on both his sash and his ring. Feeling the magic surge calms his nerves. He is ready whatever happens, but sense no aggression for now.
    ThacoBelllolienNimranRik_Kirtaniya
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    *Nanna rolls her eyes.*

I... Suppose your right. Everyone hears the word Orc and thinks, green mass murderer...

I have been hanging around humans and paladins for too long.
    ThacoBelllolienNimranRik_Kirtaniya
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    "Hey!"
    lolienNimranRik_Kirtaniya
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    I wonder if keeping that vial in contact with Kaled's Varscona will work?
    NimranThacoBelllolienAnduin
    Vaga looks at Igna and thinks about his love for fire... no, not an option. He then glances over to Nanna who seem to possess a great deal of magic.. yes, maybe. Perhaps this great alchemist can be persuaded to help Callus in some way?

"Nanna, you're a witc.. ahem, a magician of great skill and power. Perhaps in your arsenal of spells, you have something that can aid our new friend here?"
    NimranThacoBellAnduinRik_Kirtaniya
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Kaled watches the alchemist with some interest, but remains silent for now.
    ThacoBellRik_KirtaniyaAnduin
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    “It would require much more cold temperatures than that,” Octavius says to Fiora. “While I appreciate your willingness to help, the cold would have to be such that no person can withstand it. I am afraid that you would die if the temperature ever became cold enough.” He turns to Nanna and says “That could work. If we can envelope the vial in ice of that magnitude, the ingredients should become active.”
    Rik_KirtaniyaThacoBellSkatanAnduin
    edited October 2018
    Ignatius keeps hovering, wondering when the orc king would turn up. He keeps scanning the faces and characteristics of various people in the area and commits them to memory so that he could assume their forms if/when necessary. Who all does he see?
    ThacoBellSkatanNimran
    With all the magic talk ongoing, Vaga knows he has nothing to add so remains silent and kneels back down again. He starts to scan his surroundings keep his ears open for sudden armored visitors.
    ThacoBellAnduinRik_KirtaniyaNimran
    *Nanna shuffles a little nervously.*

Well it's a level 4 spell...

*Nanna uses a very small voice...*

And I may not have enough spell slots to do it...
    ThacoBelllolienRik_KirtaniyaNimran
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    "What's your purpose with the potion, when it will be ready, if i may ask?" Asks Kaled Octavius.
    NimranThacoBell
    Anduin said:

Heh, I've still not understood Anduin/Nanna. You don't know the level you character is, or what's the story here? @anduin.
    Rik_KirtaniyaNimran
    [Spoiler]
    Skatan said:

Anduin said:

Heh, I've still not understood Anduin/Nanna. You don't know the level you character is, or what's the story here? @anduin.
    Well... Things happened when I put the ring and belt on that you just don't want to know... @Nimran does though. No one is cheating though. I can reveal that. [/spoiler]

Rik_KirtaniyaNimranSkatan
    Level drain, maybe? ;)
    NimranAnduin
    I sense another rescue quest coming... ;)
    ThacoBellNimranAnduinlolien
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    edited October 2018
    “That’s probably a good thing,” Octavius says. “The less people needing rescue, the better. That said, I wouldn’t dare make you waste any of your precious time on my mission. It would be rude of me to make such a request of honored guests.”
    ThacoBellAnduinRik_Kirtaniyalolien
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    "I make it my life's work to help those in need, unfortunately, we currently are trying to save a town. While I think that currently takes precedence, Maybe we can talk about your friend while we wait for audience? WHo captured them, how many are there, do you know where they are? Even if we cannot immediately help, we could offer advice. Iw ould like to help though, if my current obligaiton will not prvent me from doing so."
    SkatanRik_KirtaniyaNimranlolien
    ".. and what's your goblin friends favorite food?" Vaga bumps a friendly elbow in Fiona's ribs and winks.
    AnduinThacoBellRik_Kirtaniyalolien
    *Nanna half collapses to the ground and places her head in her hands and begins to gently sob.*
    ThacoBellRik_KirtaniyaNimran