Skip to content

Forum Badges and Points

15678911»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,722
    One can contribute as a volunteer on something for NWN:EE. Like a shader, a bug-fix, a feature, etc.

Right now, we have @Soren (who has worked on shaders for us - SSAO, Sharpen, and DoF) and @virusman (who is helping with the Toolset) as people with these badges.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,722
    Absolutely! This is impressive and deserves all the praise it can get!

The badges are now also issued to @Symphony (for his help on the Input Trello board) and @Sherincall (for his help on programming, server or graphics related).

Congratulations!
  • Dev6Dev6 Member Posts: 719

I'll see what can be done, but nowadays this is not that simple - even forum badges have to be approved by WotC.

That... Seems a bit extreme.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    edited August 2018
    Yeah. Just a little. I'd still like to see the 1000 Insightfuls, Likes and Agrees badges.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    If the forum badges use imagery from anyone of the WotC games I can fully understand that they need to approve it.
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited September 2018
    Been a while since I did any mods for NwN myself but surely @TheBarbarian deserves one of those 'Less talk more action ' badges for their mod of BD's new Aribeth with an accompanying tutorial. I'm definitely not expecting one as the only thing I've published that is NwN EE specific was an experiment to test those (at the time) new normal and specular maps.

One thing I do need to know though @JuliusBorisov is - Are kill phill modules still wanted? I started one and then ran afoul of the conversation editor bug. Meaning I've got a part done one waiting for that bug to be fixed. Talking of kill phil modules, I came across this real world mythical monster that sounds very similar to the cows in the module that was released. It's called a Bonnacon.

TR