Skip to content

Did you *actually* know?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    The Gnoll Stronghold was created by the evil mage Terminsel as a place to store some of the realms worst experiments. From this work gnolls were created.
    Montresor_SPlolienThacoBell
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    edited September 2018
    Did you know that I deleted this post.
    Post edited by Permidion_Stark on
    Gotural
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    edited August 2018
    It works quiet well against the small folk then. O.o
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    Did you actually know that when Irenicus kidnaps you (oh, spoiler :-( ), before he steals all your equipment, you can actually hide one ion stone from him?

You know how...
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    No one actually knows how to pronounce ioun stone.
    Permidion_StarkThacoBell
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768

I'm in favor of yown.
    semiticgoddessThacoBell
  • MonoCanallaMonoCanalla Member Posts: 291
    Do you actually know Tomoko in Spanish mans "All mocus"? She'd have an interesting time in a Spanish school.

PS: I think I'm gonna be banned...
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    BillyYank said:

I'm in favor of yown.
    I always went with "I own". After all, ITS ALL MINE NOW MWAHAHAHAHA
    If you post :cookie: on @Minion's wall, it will become a real boy!
    Permidion_StarkAerakarThacoBelllolien
    If you give the Girdle of Gender to Aerie when she's pregnant, the baby will be a gelatinous cube familiar.
    ArctodusAerakargorgonzolalolien
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    after the bg saga jaheira married a bard named ben harper, so now is no more jaheira the harper, but mrs jaheira harper. they perform together on the stage and their first record, inspired by their quite sadomasochist relationship, as they are both bossy to each other, is named Pleasure and Pain.
    mlneveseAerakarMontresor_SP
    edited September 2018
    if all the soa npcs are died and only charname (good alignment and char>15) is left is possible to recruit the boys that ask you to buy them weapons and beer in the umar hills area, they start as lev1 rangers and have horrible stats, but is better than nothing...
    semiticgoddessronaldoMontresor_SP

if all the soa npcs are died

I know it's mean to poke fun at a simple mistake by a non-native English speaker, but this reminds me of a game over screen from a Teen Titans Go episode that I loved:
    gorgonzola
    edited September 2018
    hehehe, it should have been "dead" i suppose :)
    semiticgoddess
    The moderating team writes trashy fan fiction about our favorite forumites.
    mlneveseThacoBellgorgonzolaMontresor_SP
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    We do? :wink:
    ThacoBellgorgonzolaMontresor_SP
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Good cover @semiticgod , now no one will believe that the team does just that ;)
    mlnevesegorgonzolaMontresor_SPGotural
    did you actually know that casting flash to stone at a flesh golem turns it into a stone golem and casting stone to flesh turns a stone golem into a flesh one. this happens only if the magical resistance of the golem does not block the spell.
    but using the spells on the flesh or stone golem that you summon using the manual you find in WK bypass the MR and is always successful, very useful as this way you can use both the versions of the golem according to the particular situation.
    Montresor_SPThacoBellAerakarlolien
    did you actually know that if you have an arcane caster charname and manage, after completing the trademeet quests statues of your party will appear around the fountain.
    yep, everybody knows it... :D

what only very few people know, and please keep it secret, i don't want this utterly stinking cheese to spread around is
    that if you manage to bring all the remaining soa NPCs near the statues and turn them to statues using flesh to stone then you can talk to Lord Logan and he will be so pleased that you have improved so much the fountain that he will send you to the temple of Waukeen where Overgold Renwellyn cast on the party a very special spell that rises every stat of every party member to 25 permanently. but this happens only if you gave to the major the Mantle of Waukeen.

again, keep it secret, to have every party of every noob player running around with that buff would be so annoying. let them use EEkeeper to do it if they really want. but now you know the secret so do it right, the cheesemaster way! ;)
    ThacoBellAerakarStummvonBordwehrlolien
    did you actually know that in the original game, EE nerf this, you can have 3 PI in a CC and so can have 3 PI active at the same time.
    yep, everybody knows it... :D
    but combining it with the wand of lighting trick you can have 6*3=18 PI active at the same time, at the cost of a single wand charge!
    don't tell it to irenicus or he will run far away in fear and you will never be able to find him and recover what he stole...
    but if you tell it to melissan she will tell it to the 5 and she and them will acknowledge your superiority and became your servants. so you can save saradush and from there go directly to the ToB where lord Ao himself, not a solar, will receive you and grant you the ascension to deity.
    and actually is the fastest way to perform a speedrun of ToB, kill illasera, reach saradush, use the trick as melissan is nearby and you are done. my personal record is 2 min 12 sec from the character creation.
    Montresor_SPlolien
    did you actually know who taught me all the wonderful cheese that i know?
    my mouse familiar, that by the way is a close friend of boo, his name is @semiticmouse.
    did you actually know...
    ok, i am done with this thread for today, maybe tomorrow... ;):p
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    Did you know... Gorgonzola is named after a village that was just outside of Milan once, although now really a town within the city.... actually.
    gorgonzolalolien