Skip to content

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Post edited by [Deleted User] on
JuliusBorisovPapa_LouO_BruceAnduinDemivrgvsNonnahswriterdeltagoRik_KirtaniyaashafetovlolienIsewein

Comments

• Papa_LouPapa_Lou Member Posts: 263
    I'd definitely be interested in this. I love the idea of a community magazine, and have been watching the zine closely since the days when the name "The Monthly Turnip" was still being discussed (I know it was only a few months ago, but that makes me sound like a really dedicated fan ;) )

I'd like my submission to be topical, if at all possible. Would I be able to know the theme for July's issue beforehand? That way I could possibly focus on a game with said theme to review, or some such thing.
    [Deleted User]Anduin
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    O_Bruce said:

That's off-topic, but everytime I see JuliousBorrisov "Promote" someone, the icon always remind me of a middle finger for some reason. I find it hilarious.

I should promote this... :)
    [Deleted User]AnduinNonnahswriter
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @typo_tilly Wait. Are we going to reveal even the secret rituals in the wild surge behind the scenes? Is nothing sacred anymore? :)
    [Deleted User]AnduinJuliusBorisov
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    mlneveseAnduinJuliusBorisov
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2017
    AnduinmlneveseJuliusBorisovlolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Who is this person showing interest in gnomes... mummies... and mummified gnomes...

I smell a @Shandaxx

We need NWN reviews for all the official mods!
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]mlneveselolien
    Anduin
  • DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838

@typo_tilly

I was thinking about this since I saw these yesterday. With so many forumites on here, and the breadth of time of the Forum.

Could you maybe have a "meet the forumite" section. Where you get to know important or influential forumites here?

I see you did one for Elminster, but there are many an interesting forumite around here.

Dunno, just a thought.

As a follow-up to that. I'd have to make time for it, but I could see if I could make time. I dunno, call the feature Alaundo's Alehouse or something based on the old off-topic forum that I'd also shamelessly ported from Gamefaqs back in the day.

I'll also shoot an email to you about the idea.
    [Deleted User]Anduinlolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    I'm still waiting for a pint...
    [Deleted User]tbone1lolien
  • Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    @typo_tilly I wish to become a contributor to the Wild Surge! :) I've send you a PM as well.
    lolien
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Latest Issue is here

And we need the communities help for our next issue:

Know any games (besides Baldur's Gate Trilogy obviously) that have interactive chickens?!

We know of Dungeon Keeper and Hearthstone.
    There is Slime Rancher, NWN: SoU and even Rise of the Tomb Raider.
    There is even an easter egg Chicken in Gears of War.
    Zelda series counts even though they aren't really called chickens, and then there is Pokémon's Torchic and Combusken which sorta look like chickens... I guess.

But do you all know any others?
    [Deleted User]
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    You can kick chickens in Fable.
    semiticgoddessdeltago
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Kingdoms of Amalur has chicken a fire breathing chicken. Never did, encounter it. Probably requires large amounts of normal chicken abuse.
    [Deleted User]deltago
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    edited March 2018
    I remember The Vicious Chicken of Bristol from “Monty Python and the Holy Grail”, but not what it involved
    [Deleted User]Balrog99deltago
    Imma gonna tag @themazingness here as he requested this from Beamdog in the last art contest.
    themazingnessJuliusBorisov
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    deltago said:

Imma gonna tag @themazingness here as he requested this from Beamdog in the last art contest.

Thank you! And cool contest! Sadly, what I had in mind was for PST, not BG. IDK if I'll be able to come up with something by April 20th for BG.
    JuliusBorisov
    Rik_KirtaniyaJuliusBorisov
    Our Fan Fic contest is now closed. If you submitted and have not received a follow up email, contact us ASAP. Winners will be announced in our June Issue! Chicken Issue is out soon.
    Rik_Kirtaniyaashafetov
  • lroumenlroumen Member Posts: 2,508
    The contest is/was a good idea. I had great fun coming up with something goofy.
    [Deleted User]
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2018
    JuliusBorisovelminster