Skip to content

You know it's a normal day in the forum when...

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    JuliusBorisovlolienPermidion_Stark
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    CamDawg said:

CamDawg returns, still having not ready any of the thread, and posts something which adds absolutely nothing to the thread.

And doesn't number his non-contribution...
    mlnevese
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    914. Someone fixes the numbering in this thread... Again...
    Balrog99lolien
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    edited January 2019
    915. @voidofopinion posts another opinion which sets in motion a slew of paradoxes threatening all of reality.
    semiticgoddessmlnevese[Deleted User]lolien
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited January 2019
    917. A post made nearly 3 years ago gets its first "like".

@mlnevese I do that too, but usually for longer posts. A two line post with three errors in it is a bit much.
    [Deleted User]mlneveselolien
    919. Someone changes their profile picture and you keep thinking it's a new user whenever you see the reaction icon on a comment.
    ZaghoulThacoBellsemiticgoddesslolien
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    920: i complain about a bug i had in Ascension only to realize it was my own fault.
    mlnevesesarevok57lolienPermidion_Stark
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    921: when i come back to this thread once every year at best to enter something that probably has already been posted
    megamike15 wrote: »
    920: i complain about a bug i had in Ascension only to realize it was my own fault.

speaking about that:

922: when someone posts that they have a bug in their game, and can't figure out what it is, and pretty much claim it to be a vanilla game issue, and then we learn its from a bug from a mod that they have installed, and they couldn't take the time to trouble shoot first AND they don't state that they are playing a modded game when they originally report the bug, ah, good times
    Skatan
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    926. When I look at @Bubb 's profile and notice he has nearly as many promotes as agrees. :)

Please give him more promotes (he deserves them) so that the number exactly matches :)
    leeuxmlneveseRaduziel
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    928. The man who permanently destroyed the numbering system but everyone still loves returns to the thread
    929. @sarevok57 unleashes his Bag of Holding full of memes...twice
    930. @ZaramMaldovar Nearly dies for the 87 duodecillionth time in his Baldur's Gate N̶u̶z̶l̶o̶c̶k̶e̶ No-Reload Thread
    931....or is it? (evil laughter)
    sarevok57mlnevese
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    932. An unexplained :cookie: makes its way into a thread.
    mlneveseBalrog99ThacoBelllolien
    Cookies! Cookies for everyone! :) Welcome @Nimran :)
    NimranThacoBelllolien
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    933. Martians swoop in from outer space and ruins the numbering. (Is it all a clever stratagem to make the humans confused and unable to defend themselves when the invasion comes?)
    Balrog99mlneveseThacoBell
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    940. You realize everyone but yourself is a doppelganger on this site, plotting for world domination.
    mlnevese
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    941. When you realize everyone on this site is just a regular old primate, and there's nothing to worry about.
    mlnevese
    Let me see if I can get this right.

934. Your post is being deleted as you are typing it because the moderators close the thread,
    935. You curse the moderating team for deleting your excellent, insightful and humorous post
    936. You realise that your post that got lost wasn’t that excellent, insightful or humorous,
    937. You ponder if the moderators really where doing you and others a great favour.
    938. You treasure the moderators for keeping the forum a great place.
    939. You ponder where you can send your thanks to the moderators who spend their free time keeping this site as awesome as it is?

Really: where the h... can you do that?

I would say the easy way to talk to all moderators at once is to create a post, a wall post will work, and then flag it. It immediately notifies ALL moderators :)

Thanks for you kind words :)

940. You realize everyone but yourself is a doppelganger on this site, plotting for world domination.

He knows too much...

semiticgod wrote: »
    941. When you realize everyone on this site is just a regular old primate, and there's nothing to worry about.

Speak for yourself Earthling....
    StummvonBordwehr
  • shabadooshabadoo Member Posts: 324
    Regular old primates??? That means there's everything to worry about. Those things are wildly unpredictable.
    mlneveseKamigoroshiThacoBell
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    942. When you tragically lost your aluminium foil hat and re-realize that the thought police is real.
    jasteymlneveseRaduzielArvia