Skip to content

Roleplaying Challenge: Ravenloft

LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
The fog creeps in silently, on soft cat feet, while the forest stretches dark and cold around you. Glowing eyes seem to watch from the shadow of every tree, and the howling of wolves, sounding as if only a few hundred feet away, chill your blood. You feel it- you are being watched.

On the horizon, the castle rises, scarlet-tinged moonlight glinting off its towers and slated roofs. Darkened windows watch you like hollow eyes, as well as the town below.

Can you conquer the module known as... Ravenloft?
BrudeHaHaCharadeAwong124WigglesFigrutmlneveseeinriceltonbarrelOut2lunchWabbitTwaksCrevsDaak

Comments

• WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    I'll certainly try. Never done this before though...
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Okay, which NPC would you like to play? I am allowing up to 10 party spaces at once. :)
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    @LadyRhian I'll give it a shot too if you can spare another newbie - like @Wiggles I'm new to it.
    Wiggles
  • bbearbbear Member Posts: 1,180
    Same here. I'll be Valygar.
    @HaHaCharade @bbear Sure! Which Baldur's Gate NPC would you like to play?
  • MyvalMyval Member Posts: 127
    If there isn't any other new players who want on, I'll go as Cernd.
    @Myval Okay. :)
    Keldorn if possible. What lvl do we start at? Money? Etc... Thanks for letting me play.
    @LadyRhian Cool beans. I'll give Kivan a whirl if that works.
    Okay Everyone starts at level 7-9 or 6 plus 1d3. I'll roll for you randomly. Keldorn Starts at Level 9. Kivan is level 8, Valygar is level 7, Cernd is Level 9.
    HaHaCharade
    Yes! #Winning xD

Gonna dispel like a champ. Lol.
    HaHaCharadeCrevsDaak
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    A paladin is always a popular choice in Ravenloft.. I'll get Ajantis if there is still room for one more. :)
    Yes. Ajantis is Level 9. :)
    Going to do something different with Magic Items this time... Gonna roll them randomly for everyone, and determine number randomly as well. :)
    lol, Paladin-Central! Evil best tread lightly.
    Wigglesmlnevese
  • jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    @LadyRhian I'm in the same boat as @Myval. If there are no other folks who haven't gotten a turn yet, I can reprise my role as Imoen. If other people want to play, though, I'll lurk happily in the queue until there's a vacancy. :)
    Okay. We do need some more mages and clerics, though. :) Imoen will start as a Level 8 Thief.
    Chuckles at some of the item rolls she is getting (not giving anyone anything cursed, but I can't tell you how many times I have rolled Water-based items... "Trident of Fish Command" essentially useless here, so I re-rolled, Ring of Water Walking, Potion of Water Breathing, Ring of Swimming, It's like your characters are obsessed with the ocean!).
    HaHaCharade
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    If there is still space Alora would like to join the party. But if there are new people who want to start I'm happy to go to the back of the queue.
    3 spaces left, and we still need magic users and clerics...
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Well, I could try this. Branwen, signing up.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Someone should play with Anomen to complete the Order Trio :)
    @mlnevese

then we'll have quite the bro-mance going on :P
    mlnevese
    Okay, Branwen is Level 9.
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Still room for Edwin?
    Drugar
    @Delvarian Sure! Edwin is level 9. Room for 2 more!
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Since Kivan is taken, I'll wait until he's available again. Which is just as well, I don't really have a lot of time for this right now anyway. And it will be interesting to see a different take on Kivan.
    Awong124 said:

Since Kivan is taken, I'll wait until he's available again. Which is just as well, I don't really have a lot of time for this right now anyway. And it will be interesting to see a different take on Kivan.

Feel free to take him if u like @Awong124, I can pick someone else. If not I will try to do him justice for you. Either way works for me.

• jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    @LadyRhian , if @Permidion_Stark wants to play as Alora, I could give Aerie a shot. She'd hate Ravenloft, but that could be fun to play with.
This discussion has been closed.