Skip to content

It all started because of poor taste in HEADWEAR...

Comments

• KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    I have seen future! Broccoli make Baldur's Gate explode! We must stop bomb! @SOUTHPAW IS BOMB!
    HeindrichCrevsDaak
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    *munch munch*
    I don't have no bomb mate!
    *munch munch*
    ...mmm. This tastes like chicken's brain...bleh...needs more dressing...
    *munch munch*
    KidCarnivalCrevsDaak
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164

Hmmm... a Beholder accusing a Mind Flayer of a terrible plot involving Broccoli... there is too much evil afoot.

May Torm give us the strength we will need to face the coming darkness.

We shall strike a blow deep into Broccoli's heart... there is no more worthy a cause
    AnduinKidCarnivallolienSouthpaw
    edited November 2013
    Must...cast...Bigby's Frying Fist... physical component... teriyaki
    Anduinlolien
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    *Casts Destroy All the Broccoli in the Earth*
    *Laughs like a madman*
    Now, @Southpaw, what were your plans involving Broccoli??
    Wait!
    *Casts Destroy All the Broccoli in the whole Multiverse and all across the Planes and from everyone's Memory*
    lolien
    *Southpaw spits out some unidentifiable green mass, casts an aside glance at @CrevsDaak.
    (A young lass, looking suspiciously like the girl @KidCarnival tried to ogle right after we left Candlekeep and the old Gorian dude got killed. Her statue is still standing on the road. Be wary of absent-minded Beholders)
    The girl kept screaming a lullaby and repeating the hand-alphabet, obviously waiting for something to happen.*

There will be no foolish hand-waving or silly incantations in this fight!

*Squints at the Broccoli monster and then a visible light bulb appears near his head*

This is so crazy, it might actually work...
    *Pulls out a lasso, throws it at the arms-waving girl and ties the other end to the biggest of @KidCarnival's eyestalks. With this happening, picks up a small hamster and throws it RIGHT INTO THE BROCCOLI MONSTER'S EYE.
    Boo bites in and as the Broccoli monster screams in rage, Southpaw shoves the pink-haired girl into the open maw.

FETCH ANDUIN!

And now...@KidCarnival! There's A BOMB! RUN!
    KidCarnivalbooinyoureyeslolien
    The Allseeing Eye of Helm smiled and slowly sliced the broccoli open with his telekinesis.

"Y͠òu͠ ͡t͠h͢i͜nk I ͜j͝ust ̢ùse t͘he pow͘er͏s I͏ c̴o̸l̡l͡ect to̸ ḿa͏ke ̡u͘p f͢o̸r m̛y ̢l̴ac͟k ̡of̧ a͡r͠ms ̀w͡h҉e̵n ̵h͏o͠ld͡i̶ng s̀words?͝ H̸ow ͞çu̶té.͝"

He turned around to @Southpaw.

"ỲO͞U ͡e҉a̕t it.̛ ̶I̶'̵m ҉d͜one͝ śtu̡d͟ying ̛th͞è ͞brai͠n ͠ańd ̨now̶ ̶p҉o̴s̶se͝s͡s͟ t̛he po͠we̷r ̵o͞f̢ b͞roc̴cǫl̀ine͡sis!"
    edited November 2013
    -offtopic-
    Anduin said:

You'll never take me alive Broccoli! I'M ALREADY DEAD ! ! !

This is comedy gold right there!
    -offtopic-

EDIT:
    @KidCarnival, @CrevsDaak - daaamn...this is what happens when I team up with munchkins. By the way...did you just slice @Anduin in half?
    KidCarnival
    Evil broccoli man is dead! Baldur's Gate is saved! Eye of Hiro stopped staring and blinked, travelling 129 years back through time, right to the day the Great Aspargus War began with the assassination of the parsley ambassador by the hand of an aspargus agent.

"YATTA!"

PRESENT DAY

Eyelar hovered over the roof of Ramazith's tower; small broccolis orbiting his center eyestalk.

"͝ͅB̼̙͇ͅO̖̻̩̞̕O̯̟͖̻̪̯̕M!̗̯̹"͏͙͙͉̺ he thought and grinned.

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    edited November 2013
    I HAVE BECOME DEATH, DESTROYER OF BROCCOLI!!!
    booinyoureyesAnduinlolien
  • HeindrichHeindrich Member, Moderator Posts: 2,959
    -offtopic-
    lol I think this is my first experience of a forum-based roleplaying game. Is this the norm around here?
    -offtopic-

So much chaos, so much destruction... All because a rebellious gnome escaped from my garden and tried to stir up a gnomish revolution.

An example must be made. The madness must stop!

Whether alive or dead, in one piece or many...

*Casts Flesh to Stone on @Anduin*
    lolien
    Southpaw said:

Pulls out a lasso, throws it at the arms-waving girl and ties the other end to the biggest of @KidCarnival's eyestalks. With this happening, picks up a small hamster and throws it RIGHT INTO THE BROCCOLI MONSTER'S EYE.
    Boo bites in and as the Broccoli monster screams in rage, Southpaw shoves the pink-haired girl into the open maw.

NOMNOMNOM...wait... this demon tastes funny... what is this I am feeling inside.
    My skin is turning green. I feel the transformation coming

What is this???

The Broccoli Slayer Form!

CrevsDaakPeccalolien
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    edited November 2013
    *Meanwhile in the heart of the Greater Demon of Broccoli*

Uuugh... What bit me... Oh yeah...

WAIT... Broccoli do not have a stomachs! Where in the nine lives of the cosmic cat am I ?

I can answer that. *A green throne of excellent nutritiousness turns to reveal a small stalk of the greenest Broccoli

Broccoli, your greater demon-ness, how quaint, prepare to be blended...

Cute. Drop the whisk mummies boy. We're on the same side... I'm the Greater Angel Broccoli, the great Cauli and Broccoli wars never happened. Eye of Hiro went back in time and stopped them... However the ripples in the time line have reverberated around the cosmos and returned. There will always be one giant evil Broccoli, here and now. You would have overcome it eventually, just as you will overcome your need for inner body dialogue experiences.

Eyelar, a facet of @KidCarnival , however has taken something from me, I'm half the vegetable I once was... You need to stop him. There is going to be a bomb, Baldur's Gate will implode if you do not stop him... Get to the top of Ramazith's tower and... and... Well... Do the hero thing... Now before anything strange happens lets cast a special conjuration of Otilukes Sphere, or should I say Artichokes Sphere, it will protect you from any unforseen explosions... Did I say there will always be ONE giant evil Broccoli, here and now?

*A purple cheer leader, well cheery bleeder, suddenly appears down a shoot...*

What? Oh no... Wait... WAIT!

Heya, it's me Imo-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! ! !

*As one giant evil Broccoli falls, raining chunks of nutritious goodness, another evil Broccoli continues on its walk of mass destruction... Roasting all and leaving gravy in its wake...*

@Pecca could end this with a properly made staff... y'know... just saying... What was this thread about again?
    CrevsDaakKidCarnivalSouthpawlolien
    "͜B̢u͡t̀.̨.̷.̸ I.̕.̵. ̶k̕ind͝ of͏.̨.͝. l̛ik̵ę ̨t͘h͟iś ͘tow̨er̛...҉ ͠D͜o͘ I̛ h̸a͞ve to̡ ͟be evil?͘ ̶Iś t̢h͜is m̛y de̶s͡tin̵y?"̕

Slowly, Eyelar decended from the roof of the tower, Varscona still dripping with the blood from the diviner Eyelar had killed earlier.

"Eye s͝h́òuld ̕vi͜si͜t̨ ̸M̧òt̵h͞er.̷"͘
  • ChildofBhaal599ChildofBhaal599 Member Posts: 1,781
    Aye, I've forgotten that moment. Imagine if a paladin really fell for falling on the floor... Power word sleep all paladins across the sword coast! :)
    Don't remind me! It's so hard to get up without arms! :(
    CrevsDaak
    ...complaining about lack of arms, when he's got like 8 eyestalks.
    Anduinbooinyoureyes

so does @kidcarnival have lay on eyestalks instead of lay on hands?

I have Lay Eyes. Helm considered my limitations as a person of multiple eyes.
    booinyoureyesCrevsDaak
    Southpaw said:

...complaining about lack of arms, when he's got like 8 eyestalks.

Try holding a sword with an eyestalk! So glad I got telekinesis now. I wonder how I got it though... My memory of the event is rather clouded...

We ͞werę i̡n ̵K͡a̴gai͢n's s͜to҉re̢ ̡wh͞en ͞som̸e ͝įdi͏o̡t́ ̷c̷am̶e ìn̵ a̸nd̷ ̴a̷sked ҉if̶ ̸t̀ḩe ̴d͏w͞ár͜f҉ ̧r͠epa̕i͟r҉s c̢l͟ơc͞ks͢. Ka̶ga̵i̕n ͝tho͢ught̶ ͜th҉e͠ gu͡y͏ ̨w͞as͟ thr҉ęa̛ten̢ing ͢h͟ím̨ ̨with ̵a ̷w҉eírd m̨etąp̢h̕or̴ ab̧ou͝t ̸"h̶is ̀t͏i̡me ͜runņing ͞out̀",͡ ̷s̶o̕ ͘he̕ ͠ba̧sḩed thát ҉g̢u͞y'͠s̡ ͠h͢ea͏d̡ iņ with̶ a̛ ͜ha͘mm̡e͠r. ́W͜e t̛hen ͟thoúght̨fu̕l̨ly gaz̕ed̢ ͏up͜o͢n th̕e ͞s̵pl̨at͢t́er͞ed̕ ͝bra̷i̡n ͘ànd di͢sc̀ov̀e͟re͠d́ ̕h̢ơw ͝t̨e͜lęki͞n̸es̛i̷s̛ ̕w̡or͢k̷s.͜ We̛l̶l̡, ̷I͟ did̨. Y̨ơu m̀oron ̧s̀ti̢l̀l͏ d̀on't even̸ ̸u̧nd̕érst̵a̛nd hòw ̵to us̀e̷ yǫu̢r͜ ͘o̸w͟n ̕te͟lep̨o͘r̡tatio̸n ̨an̴d͏ t̢i͡m̶e͞ ͝t͏ra͡ve͜l̕ ̢po͘we͜rs͘, ́that̴'s w͞h҉y ̡w̕e͜ a͞l̕w̛a͞y̧s̶ eǹd up ͢i͢n ̶w͘ar̶zon̷e͝s͜ ͟ǫŗ ҉t̸ra͘p҉ped͢ i͟n p̶u̷blic҉ ҉ph͝on̨e͏ boòt҉h̵s.
    CrevsDaakAristillius