Skip to content

[Quotes] More intruders have entered the complex, Master.

Comments

• WinthalWinthal Member Posts: 366
    You totally win the contest for memorizing items, but the names man... the names! :D (it's Dabron Sashenstar)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @smeagolheart naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw i like vanilla, it may be lame and boring but vanilla still tastes good :)
  • RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    @smeagolheart: Yes sometimes its nice like Diablo random drops but here it's actually interesting that the character drops the same things.
    @sarevok57: You can't delete but you can edit pressing the "gear" near quote.
    @Winthal hahaha, i would have never guessed Dabron, give me another one and lets see if i can remember the name this time since i know every npc in the game no doubt
    @Razor yeah i tried that and just deleting everything and putting save but it said: neigh jam cant do that fox must put something in the body or some rot
  • Zymran86Zymran86 Member Posts: 137
    edited June 2012
    "Ill have your head!" ;p Ill give you a tip since this one is quite hard, Jim Cummings did the soundset for this guy.
    edited June 2012
    @Zymran86: The queen of hearts?! lol! Naa that was "off with her head" joking :D
    "So I kicked him the the head till he was dead har har"
    Haw, that is a piece of cake, that was Tazok, i hear that all the time when i kill him in the bandit camp :)
    Aight, I'll throw you an easy one: "There's a sucker born every minute... and YOU are right on time..."
    hah good one, "Return whence thou came, this is not your place!"
    @Winthal, i know that guy, cant remember his name to save my life, even though i saw him 3 days ago? ( buddy from ulgoth's beard that gives you the tour for durlags tower) @Zymran86, i know that line im thinking its the sirine silke? im hearing a female say it in my mind, unless i can think of someone else im going with silke for now
    Sil the Sirine Queen.
    hah good one, "Return whence thou came, this is not your place!"
    That would be Sil the Sirene :)
    gah too slow :(
    ah sil, i thought her name was silke for some reason, i knew there was an "s" in her name somewhere, she has 2 other sirines with her that are at the entrance of the flesh golem cave ( 3 flesh golems, and I-tams, lets see, tome of constitution, wand of paralyzation, 10 darts of stunning, potion of absorbtion, cloak of the wolf, x amount of GP potion of infrasion as well i believe?)
    @theacefes hahahah i love that line, i have multiple screenshots of her saying that in her keep, ah simply priceless :), and sorry @Winthal, my bad ;)
    @sarevok57 no, no I meant *I* was too slow in answering Zymran's quote :) and as for the one I posted, I'm pretty sure the guy doesn't actually have a real name, it should be something generic like "tourist guide"
    @Winthal, ah i seeeeees fair enough for me :)
    hmm, actually I checked, his name is "Ike", darn, I failed my own question :D
    edited June 2012
    ah yes, Ike, now i can see it, man i wish i could remember these npcs names, i know maybe 20 of them out of what? 1700 or so, ah good stuff, but i sure know what item they be carrying :) actually lets go with 50 or so instead :)
    edited June 2012
    How about this quote "sigh" who is it from?
    tip: "You deal, I'll cut!"
    @Razor that be a good one, is that from the first game or the second?
    I only appears in BG2 if I'am not mistaken!
    thats what i thought....... is it someone inside the copper coronet?
    my knowledge of BG2 quotes is severely lacking compared to BG1, probably because I played through BG1 about 40 more times :P
    hmm waait, is it Lilarcor the talking +3 Two handed Sword found in the sewers underneath the copper coronet?
    "You know once... a long time ago... yeah! I was like.. a Moonblade! heahehaha"
    Yes! that Mad sword
    ah, so that is why i thought the copper coronet, because that is where you get liarcor, @Winthal you beat me on that one ;) but i proballly played through bg 1 at least 300-500 times i would say, proverbially i use to make mad sweet love to that game everyday ever since 1999, SoA on the other hand probally only played through it a couple hundred times, and throne of bhaal, 90% of the time i would just get to the last fight get bored and start over,( I think i only beat throne of bhaal like 10 times or so)