Southpaw said:

upcoming D&D ver 6 - name change: "Dungeons and Tomatoes"

That might be better than the 4th :p

Wait there is a 5th?! :S
    Montresor_SPCrevsDaak
  • the_spyderthe_spyder Member Posts: 5,018

Calmar said:

@KidCarnival True Neutral should simply eat the tomato. :P

This would be selfish. Why not let the tomato decide who should eat it? Or to be eaten at all; maybe the tomato would rather return to the giving ground and become mother of a new generation of tomatoes? Though, if the tomato chose this path, and it resulted in a tomato overpopulation, some of the new tomatoes should definitely be eaten.

Because they are Killer Tomatoes and they are attacking the Earth. That's why. Get with the program.

booinyoureyesCrevsDaaksilof
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747

Calmar said:

@KidCarnival True Neutral should simply eat the tomato. :P

This would be selfish. Why not let the tomato decide who should eat it? Or to be eaten at all; maybe the tomato would rather return to the giving ground and become mother of a new generation of tomatoes? Though, if the tomato chose this path, and it resulted in a tomato overpopulation, some of the new tomatoes should definitely be eaten.

Because they are Killer Tomatoes and they are attacking the Earth. That's why. Get with the program.

@Anduin! I think your old buddy Morpheus had a flashback!

DragonspearAnduinCrevsDaak

Uh-oh. Now someone's going to have to make a +5 staff against tomatoes.

Most excellent idea!

AnduinCrevsDaak
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Lathrael said:

Southpaw said:

upcoming D&D ver 6 - name change: "Dungeons and Tomatoes"

That might be better than the 4th :p

Wait there is a 5th?! :S
    Its coming out this next year :)

Can't be worse than fourth, but I personally prefer Pathfinder (simple yet allows diversity... plus they basically give it to you for free on their website :D)
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Just as a note, I would've probably had Dexterity be "being able to throw tomato."
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    Mouahhhhheuuu... me crush, me dodge, me eat, me know, me put, me sell tomatos.
    (19x6 charname stats; demi-god on the way to full godlikeness).

simple..but mere mortals just can't get that.. normal too. :*/ ^^
    booinyoureyes
  • mfr001mfr001 Member Posts: 43

Since nobody's tried to do a pantheon, as @Shandyr requested, I guess I'll take a shot.

Sharess - likes tomatoes in her tuna, and knows 101 uses for a tomato during a sexual encounter.

I have to know, what is the hundred and first use?
    booinyoureyes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    BelgarathMTHCrevsDaakJuliusBorisov
    mfr001 said:

Since nobody's tried to do a pantheon, as @Shandyr requested, I guess I'll take a shot.

Sharess - likes tomatoes in her tuna, and knows 101 uses for a tomato during a sexual encounter.

I'd imagine it is smoking the tomato "After" while basking in the glow.

BelgarathMTHCrevsDaak
  • mfr001mfr001 Member Posts: 43

mfr001 said:

I'd imagine it is smoking the tomato "After" while basking in the glow.

So nothing to do with flying helmets and wet celery then.

BelgarathMTH
    * wonders if Anduin knows that talking about oneself in the third person is often considered the first sign of serious, tomato related, mental problems.
    booinyoureyesCrevsDaakRAM021
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    edited December 2013

* wonders if Anduin knows that talking about oneself in the third person is often considered the first sign of serious, tomato related, mental problems.

Or simply the signs of a large ego. Or a tendency to write fiction.

*Nonnahswriter nods her head rather sage-like, a wide smile across her lips*
    Post edited by Nonnahswriter on
    booinyoureyesEudaemoniumCrevsDaak
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026

Yeah, not even carefully crafted tomato analogies can explain thac0

THAC0: How many tomatoes in average do you need to throw to hit a goblin in the face ?
    THAC0 is the number of tomatoes that will hit (out of 20) when thrown at someone in armor. If you have bigger tomatoes (+1 to hit), more will hit. If you have a larger target (worse armor class), more will hit.

The 20th tomato will always hit the opponent in the face (according to Murphy's law) and the first one will always miss.

The essence of THAC0 tomato style.
    SouthpawMontresor_SPBelgarathMTHJuliusBorisov
  • nanonano Member Posts: 1,632

THAC0 is the number of tomatoes that will hit (out of 20) when thrown at someone in armor.

Isn't it THAC0 the number of tomatoes that will miss? Because 20 THAC0 means you miss all the time.

... I guess @booinyoureyes is right, some things are beyond even the power of tomatoes to explain.

Now we just need someone to explain where babies come from, using tomatoes.
    booinyoureyesSouthpawJuliusBorisov
  • SouthpawSouthpaw Member Posts: 2,026
    @nano - 20 Thac0 sucks, but rolling a 20 is a Critical Hit. (You throw a tomato that topples the enemy and he falls in...in a pool of squashed tomatoes)
    edited December 2013
    @nano - thanks for the correction. THAC0 is the number of tomatoes that will miss out of 20.
    Southpaw said:

@nano - 20 Thac0 sucks, but rolling a 20 is a Critical Hit. (You throw a tomato that topples the enemy and he falls in...in a pool of squashed tomatoes)

One could almost say that a 20 means the guy got pasted.... :: ouch:::

Shar - shrouds your tomato garden in darkness, killing the tomato plants from lack of sun.

I'm confused. Aren't tomatoes nightshades?
    Eudaemonium