• DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    @Tad_Has_A_Cold_Olive‌

Enchantment: Charms you for your tomato
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    Some highly evil and heretic:

"(burps) Pardon, tomato reflex."
  • dreamriderdreamrider Member Posts: 417
    edited November 2014
    Wild Mage - a tomato of a different color.

Wild Surge - a tomato of a different color, morphed into a 1500lb eggplant, falling from the sky.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    Sometimes the smell of a tomato makes me sick to my stomach.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    I know tomatoes with feet like potatoes! 'Tis true, I swear!
  • dreamriderdreamrider Member Posts: 417
    My Gawd! The Holy Tomato of Antioch has blown a hole through time and space, and entered into Faerun! (Its reusable once the seeds sprout, you know.)
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    meagloth said:

@lolien‌ that says potato, not tomato...?

You say potato.... I say tomato!
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    This thread is okay with me as long as we do not mention the green horror...

Always thought Anchev Saveourtom had the best quotes...

Face me! Face me, the new Lord of Tomatoes!

Tomatoes is our father's work; embrace it as I have!

I do not fear tomatoes. Do you?

The streets will run red with ketchup when my work is finished!

Your tomato is inevitable.

When exporting the final save from BG to BG2, ensure your main character is carrying the Golden Tomato Loons...
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    green horror?
    cucumber, green pepper, lettuce, cabbage, broccoli, lime, courgette, turnip, brussel sprout, artichoke, asparagus, celery, spring onion, spinnach, rocket, cress.
    ok i've run out
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2014
    IWDEE tomato quotes (spoilered)

Narrator: They say that tomatoes are the greatest of all teachers, and that tales of past seeds define who we are in the present, and what we shall be in the future. It is said that such tales shall with each telling illuminate us all with the fluorescent light of truth.

Yxunomei: So it has come to this, has it? I did not expect a group of natives to interfere with my vendetta. Why have you come here killing my tomatoes?

Player: What vendetta do you speak of?

Yxunomei: My vendetta is none of your concern. Your involvement in this matter is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. A seed of tomatoes floating for a small moment in the sea of time.

Player: Why do you need the heartstone seed?

Yxunomei: My interest in the heartstone seed is personal. I have been waging a war for quite some time. This world is simply another battlefield. The seed is one of several instruments I use to fight my battles.

Reverend Brother Poquelin: You again. I admire your persistence, but come now... I think it is time that you accepted the fact that it is not within your tomato to stop me.

Player: Why don't you step away from that seed and I'll show you just what I am capable off?

Reverend Brother Poquelin: There is no need for such empty threats. The only reason you are still alive is because I want you to witness this historical moment.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    Prepare to be tomato'd, fool!
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    This is good fun indeed. I guess every single quote of the game can be made to sound very funny :D

- I've been looking for... stong tomatoes, like yourselves.
    - You look like the sort who has more than a few tomatoes to rub together.
    - Be doubly careful. I'm sure all manner of stupid tomatoes await our toes in the dark.
    - Full plate and packing tomatoes.
    - Magic is impressive, but now Minsc leads. Tomatoes for everyone!
    - I pledge my service, and my tomatoes if need be.
    - Hm, I'm barely convinced tomatoes even hold a place of importance here.

And finally:
    - You're all tomato-headed!