Skip to content

The thread for happiness/spreading your joy

IsandirIsandir Member Posts: 458
As a counter to the thread for unhappiness, which has been going strong since 2012, this is a place to celebrate the good things that have happened and are happening in your life. Regardless of how big or small it is, share what makes you feel a little bit better about the world. On the other hand, if you're feeling down about something, feel free to post here to ask for help, advice or just a virtual voice of support.
DrugarRavenslightlolien[Deleted User]HeindrichjackjackbooinyoureyesTarotMastermlneveseDungeonnoobCrevsDaakTressetAnduin[Deleted User]Nonnahswriterkaguana[Deleted User]Natenlelag200semiticgoddessThacoBellmashedtatersZaghoul

Comments

• TJ_HookerTJ_Hooker Member Posts: 2,438
    It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to break off the discussion of tipping into its own thread.
    CrevsDaakmlnevesejackjackmeagloth
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    I agree... Splitting....
    TJ_HookerCrevsDaak
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    Also: TGIF woohoo joy and happiness
    jackjackRavenslightTJ_HookerDungeonnoob
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    Anduin said:

The holidays have begun! Six weeks of summer sun!

Group hug from children and a car full of gifts, I now have a chocolate and beer stash to last till Christmas!

Kind words from parents about how well the children are doing and encouraging words from the headmaster...

*Waaaaah!*

Summer break ends in 2.5 weeks...
    RavenslightAnduinlolien
  • TarotMasterTarotMaster Member Posts: 147
    Party tonight looking forward to it. And thankfully if i am too tired i can stay the night. Might happen due to me staying late when such events occur.
    RavenslightIsandirjackjackDungeonnoob