Skip to content

The thread for happiness/spreading your joy

Comments

• AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Aah. But would he understand the Broccoli overlordship @Shandyr

And hey! We all accept and love you here! If you lived in Britain or I in Germany we would probably go out for a drink every week (but we would need to visit @Buttercheese at least once a month or she would get jealous)

But we need to destroy the broccoli...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Shandyr said:

Did you see? Fear of zombies!
    Doesn't it puzzle your mind that anyone would be scared of those delightful fellows?

I does puzzle me. Always did. Zombies are the lowest-tier undead enemies in crpgs, after all.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @Shandyr Oh! We may have stumbled upon common ground to build a possible peace.

I too fear zombies. Such badly decomposed corpses do not deserve the right to walk about. The lot of them give the undead a bad name!
    O_Bruce said:

Shandyr said:

Did you see? Fear of zombies!
    Doesn't it puzzle your mind that anyone would be scared of those delightful fellows?

I does puzzle me. Always did. Zombies are the lowest-tier undead enemies in crpgs, after all.
    Yes. Absolutely right. Fear is too strong a word. It is more a quiet dislike in all honesty.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    Congrats, man! This is great!

Now, more RP adventures will appear!
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903

• NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    *trips and falls*
  • winterswinters Member Posts: 252
    *picks up* here.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806

The Helmets of Opposite Alignment have always been hated for their power to turn good guys evil, but we could use them for a good purpose: we could put them on the heads of bad guys to turn them good!

*Son of Imoen immediately heads for the Sorcerous Sundries and orders Helmets of Opposite Alignments by the score*
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    The Prestidigitation, Druidcraft, and Thaumaturgy cantrips from 5th edition D&D are so cool! I especially like Thaumaturgy, with how it can make one's voice three times as loud. I mean, it's awesome for a cantrip to be able to triple anything (I would've expected it to only make one's voice 20% louder or something like that).