Skip to content

The thread for happiness/spreading your joy

Comments

• FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    @Isandir I had a similar experience. It was a problem because I was working at directory assistance at the time, lol. I also got an injection that helped. The most probable root cause was traced to a faux cheddar dip; haven't had those since.
  • VnavekulVnavekul Member Posts: 181
    Hapiness?! Joy?! What happened with all the unhapiness over here? (No, this is a great idea.)
  • IsandirIsandir Member Posts: 458
    Drugar said:

I've got a warhammer room now (a table for painting and a table for gaming)

This is awesome. Having your own space in your house completely dedicated to something you love is a great way to relax and completely forget about all of the annoyances in life that shouldn't even be annoyances in the first place.

I'm happy someone started this thread...I wouldn't want to 'steal' Shandyr's idea and just waited for someone else to start a happy thread. And voila, here it is!

Blessing @Isandir.

Happy to help!
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    I'm going to... actually I don't get any time off until the end of march, no reading weeks for me :(.
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    element said:

I am truly loved.

My husband and I met on a dance floor. A year later we got married on that same dance floor. It was a breathtakingly wondrous time of life.

you spent a whole year on the dance floor? you must have been very tired

ps bad jokes make me happy

also I found my favourite T-shirt this mourning that was good.... yeh ive not got much going on

I’m going to choose to believe this was meant as a light hearted joke. But I do have to say, sometimes the line between funny and hurtful can be very thin.
  • IsandirIsandir Member Posts: 458
    Naten said:

Things can get better, you just have to never give up.

You just summed up the thread.