Skip to content

The thread for happiness/spreading your joy

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I don't speak German but German Spongebob cracks me up everytime. I don't even need context, its just magical.
  • ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    A nice yard for sure. Fig preserves and persimmon puddin (really miss that), good stuff from my youth on the farm. B)
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    While not exactly happiness, it is kinda relieving to realize that living your life as an adult isn't as bad as you imagined.
    @mlnevese They needed a tin foil hat or something like that, to really make it snap, just to keep the humans from reading their minds of course. ;):)

Looks like they are not too far apart in age, thats good. My boy is a couple years older than my daughter. I remember he went with me to get her vaccinated and he stood in front of the doc tellin him not to hurt his sister, heh. Course they fight like cats n dogs to, but have each others back when it's needed.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Zaghoul they are 1 year and 2 months apart. And the way you described your kids is exactly how I expect they will behave when they grow older :)

Don't worry about anyone reading their minds by the way. They are full blooded Martian telepaths. Unfortunately they will be locked in human shape until their shape changing abilities kicks in in later puberty, it was the first shape they saw when they were born, you see... :wink:
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    I just finished a game my brother got for me called Night in the Woods, I found a whole bunch of new Undertale animations on Youtube, and I'm looking forward to finding a whole bunch of new Night in the Woods fan art, just like I did for Undertale.

Plus I found my favorite animation from Night in the Woods.

AAAAAGH!

wiggly wiggly wiggly

Gregg is so happy to see you!
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    And a sweet scene from an Undertale comic by Caribun.

Asriel is such a cuddly little fuzzball.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @Shandaxx is nearly thirty?

LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!

Wait... wrong thread...
    @Shandaxx Glad to hear that. :) I dealt with similar issues in my own... well shoot, still dealing with them but practice and experience does help. I think our own minds can shackle us more than other people after a while. Darned if some people and experiences sure do give us a rough start sometimes. I'm definitely not one that has the answers , but one step at a time, (those first few are real doozies ;) ) I'm hearing ya on that. Keep on truckin'.

Oh, can I borrow your bolt cutters? B)