Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    @LadyRhian‌

I'm suprised none of the characters, especially none of the paladins, have quotes from "Charge of the Light Brigade"
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228
    I think he thought the PC killed Tamoko and then came into Irenicus' service after Irenicus, obviously lying, promised him Charname's head then cast a geas.
  • MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228
    I always wondered how Sarevok and Yoshimo might interact, guess I'll have a look at that mod.
  • SardoCZSardoCZ Member Posts: 47
    I know about that, but I have never played so evil character, that I killed dogs...
  • SardoCZSardoCZ Member Posts: 47

In the non-enhanced version of BG2, I think either unpatched or without the BG2 Fixpack, the dogs would go hostile once you kill that random otyugh outside (seriously, what is an otyugh doing outdoors?) They must be really mad you killed their friend.

That is true and also the reason why I always switch AI off, so none of my party members kills them, not even accidentally.:-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,853

Also according to Dudleyville:

http://www.forgottenwars.com/bg1/ar3900.htm

"At night talk to the ghost of Ulcaster several times until your journal is updated. He wants a book, History of the Darkness, from the Vampiric Wolves room in the Ulcaster Ruins. Return with the book. Two of these books can also be found in Gullykin and one in W Baldur's Gate. Return with these books for more experience."

-I never knew that there was more than one book that you could bring to the ghost.

Also:

"Talk to Ulcaster while carrying the Ancient Armor from the Firewine Ruins and the Idol of Kozah from the Archaeological Site. He will swap these for the Cursed Vampiric Sword. The Doomsayer from the Archaeological Site must be dead for this to work."

-From what I understand, the vampiric sword does damage to the wielder while healing the target.

It's a shame that you can't get the curse taken off the vampiric sword. Or is there a mod that will do that like with the sword of berserking?
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457
    It is possible to kill gorion before leaving candlekeep. Atleast in original game. You have to deal alot of dmg fast. 200? 300? Ive done it for laughs with a char i imported.

If you dont kill him fast he lightinc bolts you and you die from it no matter hp. The game ends no matter what though.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155

It is possible to kill gorion before leaving candlekeep. Atleast in original game. You have to deal alot of dmg fast. 200? 300? Ive done it for laughs with a char i imported.

If you dont kill him fast he lightinc bolts you and you die from it no matter hp. The game ends no matter what though.

Actually, he kills you with a scripted action of Kill(Player1) when attacked. I like using AoE damaging spells to kill him (Incendiary Cloud is the best alternative).
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    Despite Balthazar being a level 29 monk he only hits with +3 fists.
  • BladeDancerBladeDancer Member Posts: 477
    This may be common knowledge, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Did any of you know that Montaron's voice actor, Earl Bowen, was in "The Terminator" movie playing as "Dr. Silberman" with Lance Henricksen (Admiral Hackett of Mass Effect) and reprises his role as Dr. Silberman in Terminator 2: Judgement Day and Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines?
  • NokkenbuerNokkenbuer Member Posts: 146
    Tresset said:

There is a global variable called ImTooSexyForMyBrus. Someone has a sense of humor...

If you're serious, what does it do?
  • tennisgolfbolltennisgolfboll Member Posts: 457

This may be common knowledge, but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Did any of you know that Montaron's voice actor, Earl Bowen, was in "The Terminator" movie playing as "Dr. Silberman" with Lance Henricksen (Admiral Hackett of Mass Effect) and reprises his role as Dr. Silberman in Terminator 2: Judgement Day and Terminator 3: Rise Of The Machines?

They dont sound alike at all! That was a fun fact