Skip to content

#ConfessionsofaBhaalspawn

Comments

• AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    Confession: I recently rolled an awesome swashbuckler I was planning to dual into a mage in bg2ee, but I made his race elf...
    Montresor_SP
  • GoturalGotural Member Posts: 1,229
    edited August 2014
    jackjack said:

Confession: I sell every pair of Boots of Speed, (Paws of the Cheetah?), I can get my hands on.

HERETIC ! :P
    meaglothPibaro
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    edited August 2014
    Confession: There's only one instance where I would use boots of speed. Whenever a (quest-)person tries to flee the area, my thief puts on the boots of speed and steals everything they can off the coward's hide before they leave.

Hey "Terminsel", nice ring. Mine now.
    jackjackMontresor_SPrufus_hobart
    edited August 2014
    @booinyoureyes has returned!

CrevsDaakbooinyoureyesjackjacklolien
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164

Confession: Had no idea I could change what fps the game plays in

its like a better version of the boots of speed, but it does make spell casting kinda weird
    lolien
    Confession: I have never completed the thief stronghold or the druid stronghold quests, and I have only vague memories of the Lathander and Helm strongholds.
    lolienterzaerianCrevsDaak
  • terzaerianterzaerian Member Posts: 232
    Sjerrie said:

Confession: I have never completed the thief stronghold or the druid stronghold quests, and I have only vague memories of the Lathander and Helm strongholds.

photo 18.png

Same. Other people are druids.
    CrevsDaakjackjacklolienAvengingExile
  • SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219

Confession: I use ctrl+J all the time and usually use ctrl+R after combat to remove fear or paralyze.

...And I love it

Same! Ugh, I hate waiting around for effects like that to drop, and running around the city sometimes just turn into too much of a neausance cause of the god aweful pathing :P

CrevsDaak
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    huh. Its pretty cool how people are still posting on this thread. I never thought there would be this kind of activity like 5 months later.

lol, I guess we all got guilty consciences huh?

Here is my latest

Confession: I've never legitimately had Safana, Quayle or Shar-Teel in my party. I have only had them join so I can ctrl-I their banters. I think I will correct this in one playthrough (as soon as the BG1 NPC Project comes out)

Confession: I would LOVE to make a NPC mod, and have often dreamed about what it would be like. If I had a lot of time and the necessary computer ninja skillz this would be one of the first things I'd do.

Confession: While I love Baldur's Gate more than Icewind Dale, I've finished both games entirely the same amount of times (3... well 2.9x for BG). However, I have started possibly a bazillion more games on Baldur's Gate than Icewind Dale. Lack of NPCgenic Restartitis Type II is one of the best features of IWD.

Confession: A bazillion might be underestimating.
    CrevsDaakjackjacklolienrufus_hobart
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Confession: I didn't knew where the second Ring of Fire Resistance was (the one on the Gibberling area) until now.
    booinyoureyeslolien
    @Leon have you tried the Imoen romance mod..? ;)