Skip to content

Did you know?

Comments

• SpungiSpungi Member Posts: 219
    I can beat that :) In Denmark you'll get between 500 and 1050$ For taking a highscool education, each month.

• JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    That post always seemed to me a bit spammy :)
  • HiddenEntropyHiddenEntropy Member Posts: 3
    CrevsDaak said:

Tresset said:

There is a global variable called ImTooSexyForMyBrus. Someone has a sense of humor...

And the variable to disable Yoshimo being taken away is named ButtPlugCumBubble (and I am really being serious).
    I'm not sure if I should believe you, I couldn't find it in EEKeeper. However I did find a variable called NEBISASMELLYBASTARD.
  • dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
    ^ I'm pretty sure it's real, I'm sorry to say. Though I always thought the variable was to do with Aerie (I swear to god that's not meant to be a crack at her, I genuinely remember reading it was to do with her romance).

Here's more hidden stuff: in Icewind Dale II, looking at the dialogues for characters with VAs in Infinity Explorer reveals directions for the voice actors (eg. "angry, with a hint of resentment", plus pronunciation guides). I don't think you can view this with any other IE games though.
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Minsc FTW :) or like he like to say "Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice!"
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Did you know that the Flaming Fists' "Rise and shine, citizen" phrase might or might not be based in The Bears' 1988 album by the name of "Rise and Shine"?
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    I went on a nostalgia trip and played Jade Empire. It didn't take me long to realize that Dorn is in it.

Gord Marriott plays the pure evil toad demon Ya Zhen. "You know I'm evil and want to kill everything. *I* know I'm evil and want to kill everything."
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Maybe, but they definitely show up in Adoy's Enclave in BGEE
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806

CrevsDaak said:

Did you know that the Flaming Fists' "Rise and shine, citizen" phrase might or might not be based in The Bears' 1988 album by the name of "Rise and Shine"?

I don't know. "Rise and Shine" is an Americanism that has be used by generations of camp counselors and drill instructors. I certainly got it in 4H and Boy Scout camp in the 60's. ;-)

Yeah, that's a pretty normal thing to say here.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    edited September 2014
    "Rise and shine" has certainly been used for generations by that sadistic alien race known as 'Army Sergeants' (meaning to get up and start polishing anything that doesn't move).
    Post edited by dunbar on
  • argent77 said:

elminster said:

There is a spell called "Plant Growth" (spin688.spl) that basically acts as a more powerful version of Entangle (it gives -10 to saving throws against it).

That spell is actually used against your party by the black dragon Nizidramanii'yt in Suldanessellar, the green dragon Fll'Yissetat (who is forced to guard Abazigal's lair) and the nameless green dragon you have to fight if you want to unseal Demogorgon's prison chamber.
    Can we make it available for Druids?
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434

argent77 said:

elminster said:

There is a spell called "Plant Growth" (spin688.spl) that basically acts as a more powerful version of Entangle (it gives -10 to saving throws against it).

That spell is actually used against your party by the black dragon Nizidramanii'yt in Suldanessellar, the green dragon Fll'Yissetat (who is forced to guard Abazigal's lair) and the nameless green dragon you have to fight if you want to unseal Demogorgon's prison chamber.
    Can we make it available for Druids?
    I think BG2 Tweak Pack's component "Add Save Penalties for Spells Cast by High-Level Casters" does something like this already.
  • nosecretnosecret Member Posts: 92
    edited September 2014
    dunbar said:

"Rise and shine" has certainly been used for generations by that sadistic alien race known as 'Army Sergeants' (meaning to get up and start polishing anything that doesn't move).

Drill Sergeants in the Marines and Military Training Instructors in the Air Force built on this tradition and added a follow-up action that became the basis for the now popular "flipping tables" trope... though they called it "flipping racks/cots" (respectively). :)